Name the Fictional Characters That Are Your Fitness Inspirat

Options

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Spiderman! No way someone would want to see me in a body suit right now. Nor am I strong enough to climb a rope. Got some work to do!
  • nerak3401
    nerak3401 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Definitely Katniss! I CAN'T WAIT for the movie to come out!
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    All the Dollhouse "dolls." "I try to be my best!"

that is awesome!!

as for me i have a few, Xena Warrior Princess. mock if you will i just think she was awesome..fit and tough. and had good boobs too. i would love to look like her when i am finished losing weight. also Faith from Buffy and Dollhouse. and Buffy too for that matter..and so many more but wont list them all..

I have MANY skills...best line ever from Xena
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Rogue from Xmen, the comic book not the movie.
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It's gotta be Xena or Anita Blake from the Laurell K Hamilton books
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    GI Jane! Say what you will about that movie but Demi Moore was RIPPED.

Also, Wonder Woman and female superheroes in general.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Takako Chigusa from 'Battle Royale'. A badass runner who kicks butt during her short time in the book.
    Buffy Summers just because.
    And while she's pretty skinny and not necessarily my fitness inspiration, Lisbeth Salander is an all-round badass.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Oh, and mine is Johnny Bravo
    JohnnyBravo19.gif

Woah, Momma...

ROFL. this made my morning.
  • sweetie1980
    Options
    Kahlan from Wizard's First Rule!
    I'd have to say Cara was my favorite sexy bad-*kitten* chick in the Sword of Truth seriers
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Thor
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Fricking Tyler Durden in Fight club for years - I think I'm getting close

Moreover- it's it's spirit that inspires me :glasses:

Awesome job :)

Tyler Durden = Badass. :)
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm a geeky reader. So Kate Daniels from Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series. Or Jace Valchek from D.D. Barant's Bloodhound series. Both are set in an urban fantasy environment, and both women kick some major *kitten* -- and take their beatings better than most men. A true case of, "You think I look bad? You shoulda seen the other guy!"

And Zoe from Firefly! (How could I forget!)
    I'd settle for Inara too.
  • y353
    y353 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want a Spider-Man body too! But not from the movies or the regular line, but the old Ultimate storyline...

Something like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gWQaU40PH24/TL_CCt6eq9I/AAAAAAAAJkw/pBdUYg7JT0Y/s1600/ultimate-spider-man-20050923111631677_640w.jpg

I got a bodysuit, the black one (from the regular line, not-simbionte black suit). When I was younger I had the body to use it, but didn't have the suit. Ever since I got the suit, I don't have the body... But it's not really far away.

As here in Brazil we don't have halloween, I will have to wait patiently for a invitation to a costume party.

Sooo, maybe more lifting to add those pesky muscles.

Ps: I can climb ropes easily
  • michellthomas
    Options
    Jessica Rabbit, "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" ..she was just HOT!! lol
  • michellthomas
    Options
    Jessica Rabbit :P

D*mn you stole mine.. Probably second would be Betty Boop or basically any female cartoon character with huge tits. Did anyone else have a crush on Jessica Rabbit because I wanted to do her.

I gotta say, I'm with ya on that one..lol, or the bunny girl on Space Jam!!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Eve Dallas from J.D. Robb's (Nora Robert's) detective series. I love that she doesn't take crap from anyone!
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Miss Scarlet from Gone with the Wind (teeny tiny waist)
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Xena is mine! I also Chyna from the old wwf. She looked like an amazon queen. I'd never be that big since it's not my frame size but I want to look that good!!
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm a geeky reader. So Kate Daniels from Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series. Or Jace Valchek from D.D. Barant's Bloodhound series. Both are set in an urban fantasy environment, and both women kick some major *kitten* -- and take their beatings better than most men. A true case of, "You think I look bad? You shoulda seen the other guy!"

And Zoe from Firefly! (How could I forget!)
    I'd settle for Inara too.

Yes, Zoe!!
    "The legs! Oh yeah, definitely have to say it was her legs. You can put that down. Her legs, and right where her legs... meet her back. Tha— actually, that whole area. That, and... and above it . . . Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman?"

In fact I would go so far as to say most of the female characters from Joss Whedon's shows inspire me.