Looking for fellow motivators with big weight to lose!

Options
Hello all! My name is Sylvia and I'm 22yrs old. I'm a full time student and a part-time pet shop girl! :) I'm currently 5'4" and 260lbs, I've lost 9lbs since joining MFP and 22lbs total from my heaviest at 282lbs. I'm looking for fellow members who have big numbers to lose and who would like to give/receive encouragement on our way to Onederland!

Replies

• LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Sylvia I started at 226 -- 5'1 and just reached onederland on saturday! add me if you like.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to join me. I started at 283 down 33... work in progress :)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have large numbers to lose, over 200 lbs! I give support and love it back. Add me if you like! :)
  • e_NV_y
    e_NV_y Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Im Nancy... started at 266, now 212... Cant wait for ONEDERLAND!! :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I have my last 25 pounds to lose now...but I had 100 pounds, and I'm here to say you can do it!!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My heaviest was 292...Down to about 282 right now. I am 5'4" and trying to get to about 160 or so. In other words, I am in it for the long haul. I would be glad to accompany you on the journey.

Shannon
  • MsBeautifullOne
    MsBeautifullOne Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting also! Im 280 5"8

I'll add ya!
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    <hello>
  • iluvdef
    iluvdef Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am trying to lose a big amount of weight, about 160 lbs. I currently weigh around 312 lbs. I had lost 15 lbs but gained back a couple. I am here to say you can do it too! I need all the help I can get too! :) I work at home doing data entry all day so it's quite a challenge to lose weight!
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey, add me as a friend if you want! You can never have enough friends shouting encouragement at you on a daily basis :-)
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome !! This program is the best with the most helpful people too !! I just hit Onederland and have about 55 to go--- need all support we can get --- have a wonderful ride down to Onederland -- your on the right road to get there !!
  • tealwater81
    Options
    Hello I'm just starting and at my highest I was 411 pounds March of last year. My goal weight is 160lbs. so far I am down 65lbs at 347 how amazing. My short term goal is to have lost 100lbs by June 1 and be beteween 290-280lbs. My long term goal is to loose 200lbs by January 2013. 200lbs in one year I know it's very ambitious.
  • lesliemifflin
    Options
    hey! my goal is to lose 100 pounds or more. My goal weight is ultimately 160. Starting at 281 and i've lost 14 pounds so far putting me at 265, so i've got a long way to go and always need the encouragement! (love to send it back too!) anyone feel free to add me for support!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a Friend request...

I started at 267 lbs a while ago...I joined MFP 26 lbs ago and it still seems to be coming off :)

Welcome !
  • AGoodie
    AGoodie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!

I'm 264 and my goal (for now) is to lose 64lbs.

Right now I'm doing cardio 30mins/day, 6x/week.

Not sure if these cardio dance videos are working...I've viewed the Crunch DVDs and I'm gonna check out Turbo Jam.

I'm not a runner, but I'm gonna give a shot. Any suggestions on how to start running?
  • tealwater81
    Options
    You go girl looks like your almost there