Chalene by beachbody (same people who made P90X)

Options
Has anyone used Chalene by beachbody before? And if so what were your results? I am thinking about adding it to my schedule of workouts.

Replies

• amykens
    amykens Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a set, I think it was the first out, but I haven't used them in quite awhile. Forgot I had them. It is a great work out. When I used them before I lost 25lbs, and I enjoyed it. I will probably start doing them again- I just have to find the time when no one at home will be watching me. I don't look nearly as good as those girls on the tape bouncing around!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have a beachbody set (power 90 I think) anyways it's got a great 5 minute ab ripper that I do often 10 exercises, 10 reps = 100 :)
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Chalene Johnson is a nationally known trainer who teaches classes at 24 Hr Fitness in Orange County, CA. She is the creator of Beachbody programs like Turbo Jam, ChaLEAN Extreme, and Turbo Fire. She also created programs like Turbo Kick, Hip Hop Hustle, PiYo which are taught in gyms all over the country.

I've used all 3 of Chalene's BB programs during my 43 lb weight loss. They're all fun and challenging but Turbo Fire is my favorite.
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    I'm currently doing ChaLean Extreme by Beachbody and I have Turbofire on deck to do next. I'm just starting out so I will let you know the results I get.
  • cburn_317
    cburn_317 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My wife is currently doing the ChaLean Extreme program and loves it. A good mix of resistance along with cardio!

Very little equipment needed to get started.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I think ill start it on monday.