Low carb/sugar free protein powder? Where to order samples?

Options
It's time for me to order some more protein powder and I am looking to make some changes. I have a protein deficiency so supplementing is crucial and I need something I can whip up some tasty recipes with too.

Do you know of a good place to order samples so I can try a few different ones?

Anyone have a good lemon flavor besides the Syntrax Roadside Lemonade?

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb protein powder is all natural and uses Stevia.

I buy the egg white protein powder in vanilla and then add fresh fruit.

They have a sample packet you can order. I don't like chocolate, so I just order the plain vanilla and then dress it up how I like it.
  • JeanineLaymon1970
    JeanineLaymon1970 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have sampled a ton of crappy protein! Below are the BEST!

regular stores

Pure protein

frosty chocolate

www.bariatricadvantage.com

pro joe chai tea

www.unjury.com

Unflavored, Chocolate, Vanilla
  • JeanineLaymon1970
    JeanineLaymon1970 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I usually have 3 protein shakes a day, gives me 63 grams, then my food gives me the rest. Hope this helps!
  • piriz81
    piriz81 Posts: 6
    Options
    Not sure if you can get samples of it, but I use Isopure and it's AWESOME. I usually buy from netrition.com.

1 serving = 210kcal, 1g fat, 50g protein and 0 carbs.

Also packed with Potassium which is hard to come by on a low carb diet from what I've heard.

http://www26.netrition.com/isopure_protein_page.html
  • tarynnmichelle
    tarynnmichelle Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes on the ISOPURE! I doubt you can get a small sample but ordering from Vitamin Shoppe online is always cheaper than going into GNC or such store and purchasing off the shelf. They have great flavors too. Just don't get apple melon.
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Vitalady has samples. Go to her website: https://vitalady.com/protein-information/
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I use Dymatize Whey Protein Isolate (Vanilla). It's delicious, low carb (2g), no sugar and it tastes good! i also hear the chocolate tastes good, but I may want to use it for smoothies, so I got Vanilla. It ran me $30 for 2lbs (I've seen it for more, so shop around)
  • eawilkrsn
    eawilkrsn Posts: 43
    Options
    i like pure protein Vanilla Creme and Dymatize Nutrition: Elite Gormet Vanilla Milkshake. BOth excellent alone and great to add to smoothies, coffee and other recipes.