PROGRESS - 60 DAYS

Options
MrsLong1980
MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
So, I'm 60 days in (well a bit more but these are my 60 day progress pictures!) I'm pretty happy but I could do with my tummy going down quicker! LOL

MERGEFRONT60.JPG

MERGEBACK60.JPG

MERGESIDE60.JPG

Replies

• obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    can't see the image :(
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! u can really see the tummy difference from the side!!
  • JekJekums
    JekJekums Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    amazing work, thanks for posting!! you should feel great about your progress!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Waw -congratulations!!!!
    60 days for such result is pretty solid. Stick to your routine, eat well, and in no time you'll be even more beautiful :)
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    very well done!
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    :) Thanks folks. I'm determined to do it right this time and work on losing fat and building muscle so it's slow and steady this time round rather than just focusing on weight loss. I've just started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred so excited for those results - using day 60 pictures as day 1 of 30DS so will see how that goes.

I'm surprised by how hard I've found it to do it right as in eat plenty and exercise plenty as opposed to eat little and exercise plenty but I'm working hard at it and I'm focused :)
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done, can see a big difference. Love your cat also :)
  • Acmcneil0908
    Options
    So, I'm 60 days in (well a bit more but these are my 60 day progress pictures!) I'm pretty happy but I could do with my tummy going down quicker! LOL

MERGEFRONT60.JPG

MERGEBACK60.JPG

MERGESIDE60.JPG

Great job! I too am finding that my belly is taking forever to shrink. Keep up the great work!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!!!
  • happyjoyousfree1
    happyjoyousfree1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    nice job and your house is cleaner too!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can see a difference! And yeah, the belly takes a while to shrink-- it does look smaller though!!

I've been here since August 2011 and started at 182 lbs., I'm now 143 lbs. and I feel like my belly still looks the same. I have been measuring every two weeks and I certainly have lost inches in that part. I started at 44 inches around the largest part (around my navel) and now I'm down to 36 inches! If it hadn't been for me shrinking out of my size 14 pants (down to 10, maybe 8 now) and measuring I wouldn't have known my belly got smaller.

Keep up the great work! You look great after 60 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!