My unexpected medical NSV

Options
keeponkickin
keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
I wasn't expecting this today. My cardiologist wanted me to have another echocardiogram. I had one two years ago (one year before I started losing weight). Today the tech that was doing the echo commented on what perfect images she was seeing of my heart. All views were awesome. When side by side by the last ones she then said it was due to my weight loss. A lot less of me to be able to view my heart. She then said it was the easiest view she has had in a long time. This was a great NSV for me today.

fatfatfat.jpg
CindyJanuary272012.jpg

Replies

• harpnnag
    harpnnag Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fab! Congratulations on the achievement in all directions.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    You are my Hero!!!!

Love you bunches!
  • rudy8574
    rudy8574 Posts: 10
    Options
    great job. you look awesome.
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just love that NSV. Whenever you can get an NSV at a doctor's office, that's saying something! Good for you!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and you are amazing, I have a silly question though, what does NSV mean? Sorry.
  • ohsweetcalamity
    ohsweetcalamity Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic inside and out! lol

oh, and NSV means non-scale victory. I had to ask, too.
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    That is awesome and you are amazing, I have a silly question though, what does NSV mean? Sorry.

Thank you. It means non scale victory.
  • jhageman49
    Options
    You look amazing-keep up the good work!
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That is just plan awesome!!! Give yourself a pat on the back! You deserve it. All the work pays off in so many ways! Better health, more energy, less strain on joints, more positive attitude..... Way to go! You are an inspiration!
  • blessmy5
    blessmy5 Posts: 95
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wonderful News! Congrats on your new life~
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!! WTG you! You look fantastic too :smile:
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    A very unique NSV. Thanks for sharing and congrats!!
  • nmitch1689
    nmitch1689 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job with your fitness journey. I am inspired by your story and it gives me hope that I will succeed in this process too. MFP is such a wonderful site for support. Great news about the doctor!
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you are beautiful on the inside as well as the outside!
  • visions845
    Options
    one word "GORGEOUS"

Congrats!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME, way to go!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Good news :)
  • EmDrake13
    EmDrake13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've seen your pictures posted in the past, and I think the commitment you've made to yourself is incredible. You should be so proud of yourself. And with only 5 pounds to go to your goal, you must just be bursting with excitement!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Congratulations! I've seen your pictures posted in the past, and I think the commitment you've made to yourself is incredible. You should be so proud of yourself. And with only 5 pounds to go to your goal, you must just be bursting with excitement!

Thanks and this reminds me I need to change my ticker. I actually have about 15 more to reach my final goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!