What do you do AFTER the 30DS?

Options
I'm about to start the 30DS and I was just wondering, what do people do when it's over to keep the toned body that they just worked 30 days to get? Do you move on to another video? Keep doing level 3 over again? Just curious.

Replies

• Lauraph
    Lauraph Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I know there is new 30 DS out in stores now you can look into. Personally, I needed a change of pace after doing it for 30 days and starting a running program to get outside.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I got No More Trouble Zones also by JM... I mean, I don't do it all the time and it's only one workout (but it's longer, and I did like it). I keep it around for when I'm feeling uninspired...

but after I started working out regularly (w/ 30DS) I just browsed around my Comcast on Demand for fitness stuff, stuff on Netflix... etc... tried to mix it up a bunch. Starting is the hard part, but once you get used to working out more finding ANYTHING is still rewarding.

could try Couch to 5k if you want some cardio, pick up a Zumba class, a strengh training class... try bodybuilding.com if you're interested in weights, they've got some good resources (and no you don't have to be interested in being super buff!)

:)
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    After 30 DS I did the Slimdown challenge where you alternate between 30 ds, No more trouble zones and Banish fat boost metabolism. Then I did Ripped, 6 week 6 pack and Killer buns in that order. If you want a month long challenge, do Ripped, 6 week 6 pack or Killer buns. If you want to build muscle then do No more trouble zones. Only cardio do Banish fat. Ripped is the most similar to 30 ds and its a very nice workout.