Guess the above persons age...without looking at profile.

Options

Replies

• redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Glad to have helped. And it was a genuine guess so you should be proud of yourself. You genuinely don't look 35.
  • giag09
    giag09 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    54? total guess!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Giag 28?
  • Rosiered2
    Rosiered2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
  • giag09
    giag09 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    27 good guess!!!!
  • Reckabek
    Options

Rosie was that for me? Or giag?
  • Rosiered2
    Options
    Actually it was giag BUT when your face popped up, I thought, "Well, it works for her too!"
  • Jazzmagic
    Jazzmagic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Actually it was giag BUT when your face popped up, I thought, "Well, it works for her too!"

Hmmmmm, 36?
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    rosie: 35
  • milo28
    milo28 Posts: 42
    Options
  • Rosiered2
    Options
    rosie: 35

Oh yeah, oh yeah, nope I'll be 45 next month! Made my day!! And I'm a "Mee-Maw"......you should see me smiling!
  • Reckabek
    Options

WOW really....naw almost 36
  • christy0623
    christy0623 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Glad to have helped. And it was a genuine guess so you should be proud of yourself. You genuinely don't look 35.

Well thank you! I do get that alot especially when I say I have 4 kiddos :)
  • Rosiered2
    Options

You know, I think we should play this everyday, keep giving the same answers, this was real nice! (I have 4 children also, 1 grandson)
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    KPnuts - luv you! I'm 41 :)
  • christy0623
    christy0623 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

You know, I think we should play this everyday, keep giving the same answers, this was real nice! (I have 4 children also, 1 grandson)

l agree!! I am so not ready for grandchildren! lol My oldest is almost 17 so I am hoping I have at least 6 yrs till that happens
  • redsteve65
    Options
    54? total guess!

Whoops. I am 46, 47 next week. I am hoping that the totally grey hair was the deciding factor.

There was a clue in my profile name - 65 is the year Ii was born!
  • redsteve65
    Options

l agree!! I am so not ready for grandchildren! lol My oldest is almost 17 so I am hoping I have at least 6 yrs till that happens

Thats okay for you but somebody just guessed that I was 54 when in realilty I am only 46. But I guess it coudl have been worse - I think!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options

Aww....well you look awesome! You should be so proud of how young you look.
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options

Are you saying 24 for me? If so can we be BFF's?!