Hey everyone! I'm Rachael!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on 3 weeks strong!
  • Magicalmomma
    Magicalmomma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael,

I am also relatively new to this site. Down 8 pounds so far. Please add me as a friend. The more motivation I have, I think the better I will do.

Good luck.

Diane
  • ktkennelly
    Options
    Hi Rachael! Feel free to add me. I have been on MFP for a while now but have only been dedicated to it the last few weeks. I love it!
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope the trip is as awesome for you as it has been for me. Add me if you would like.

16632880.png
  • kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Thank you for your guy's service<3
    Feel free to add me!!! Keep going and don't quit... It only gets better:)
    I couldn't believe how much I was eating either!!! WOWWWW
  • littleblueallie
    littleblueallie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) my only friend here is my boyfriend! i'm trying to get down to 125-130 as well :)
  • EmilyGetsSkinny95
    EmilyGetsSkinny95 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael! My weakness is Sprite from the fountain, or Sierra Mist natural :grumble: . Feel free to add a fellow soda lover :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael. Im about 45 days in myself. Feel free to add me. The soda thing is a tough one to eliminate.
  • woman1961
    woman1961 Posts: 23
    Options
    its ok to have a fountain drink just drink diet and when eating out eat something light
  • laja1
    laja1 Posts: 12
    Options
    hi Rachael, ive been using this site since before new year (2011) and ive told all m friends about it. i live in england so i dont know what 'Fountain Dew' is? this site will help you and feel free to add me if you would like to know what is happening across the pond
    Lynne
  • godchick15
    godchick15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Rachael. My name is Angela. I am 29 going on 30 as well. 2 small children and I have been back at mfp for a few weeks. It helps me tremendously just to keep in check and be aware of my calories. I need as much support as I can get. I have always been a big girl and yo yo dieter so I know what it takes to loose but with most "diets" one has to be obsessed with everything they eat making sure to get the right amount of the right things. MFP is just so easy. anyway, best of luck to you. Let me know if you need anything.