Guess the above persons age...without looking at profile.

Options

Replies

• mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    @aj You look about 26...but based on your post to someone else I am probably to low :flowerforyou:
  • Rosiered2
    Rosiered2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Glad to have helped. And it was a genuine guess so you should be proud of yourself. You genuinely don't look 35.

Well thank you! I do get that alot especially when I say I have 4 kiddos :)

You know, I think we should play this everyday, keep giving the same answers, this was real nice! (I have 4 children also, 1 grandson)

l agree!! I am so not ready for grandchildren! lol My oldest is almost 17 so I am hoping I have at least 6 yrs till that happens

Thats okay for you but somebody just guessed that I was 54 when in realilty I am only 46. But I guess it coudl have been worse - I think!

Well Steve, it probably is the hair--you have a very young face--my husband went totally silver at about 25, he does the just for men which doesn't completely cover it, when it is getting more silver, people think he is our son's grandpa!!! Makes me laugh every time and if I look 35, well, they probably think he's MY dad! You look great, I promise!
  • christy0623
    christy0623 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Glad to have helped. And it was a genuine guess so you should be proud of yourself. You genuinely don't look 35.

You know, I think we should play this everyday, keep giving the same answers, this was real nice! (I have 4 children also, 1 grandson)

l agree!! I am so not ready for grandchildren! lol My oldest is almost 17 so I am hoping I have at least 6 yrs till that happens

Thats okay for you but somebody just guessed that I was 54 when in realilty I am only 46. But I guess it coudl have been worse - I think!

lol I saw that and I am certain it was the hairs fault cause you look really young otherwise :)
  • christy0623
    Options

Aww....well you look awesome! You should be so proud of how young you look.

Aw Thank you :)
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Well Steve, it probably is the hair--you have a very young face--my husband went totally silver at about 25, he does the just for men which doesn't completely cover it, when it is getting more silver, people think he is our son's grandpa!!! Makes me laugh every time and if I look 35, well, they probably think he's MY dad! You look great, I promise!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I did assume that it was my hair colour. My kids (well my daughter mainly rather than my son) often tell me that I should use "Just for Men" but I am quite happy being grey. And today is the very first time that anybody has guessed me as being older than I am, so I'll take that :smile:
  • christy0623
    Options

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I did assume that it was my hair colour. My kids (well my daughter mainly rather than my son) often tell me that I should use "Just for Men" but I am quite happy being grey. And today is the very first time that anybody has guessed me as being older than I am, so I'll take that :smile:

Sure :) Nothing wrong with grey hair. Makes you look distinguished :)
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Christy - 32?
  • GollyPolly
    Options
    Ruffles- 26?
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    GollyPolly: 28?
  • christy0623
    Options
    Christy - 32?

Close :) 35
  • GollyPolly
    Options

Lol. I'm almost 21. Not too sure how to take that...
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    @aj You look about 26...but based on your post to someone else I am probably to low :flowerforyou:

You can be my BFF as well! I'm 31. :)
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options

Ugh! I suck at this :(
  • GollyPolly
    Options

Lol. Nah. I've always been assumed to be older than I am. It was a lot weirder when I was younger though. I was 12 and people thought I was in my early twenties. Quite the amount of awkward situations arose from that assumption...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Lol. Nah. I've always been assumed to be older than I am. It was a lot weirder when I was younger though. I was 12 and people thought I was in my early twenties. Quite the amount of awkward situations arose from that assumption...

I had the same problem when I was younger! My mom would get so mad when I was 13 & older guys would stare or try to talk to me.
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    adini749...21? Well i didn't look at ur profile! :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    admanMike...35?? Hard to tell since your face is small in your pic...plus I'm a failure at guessing ages :)
  • XoSaraoX
    XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    @ meredith im HORRIBLE at stuff like this soo ill say 25 or 26?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    @ meredith im HORRIBLE at stuff like this soo ill say 25 or 26?

I'll take it! I'm 27 :)
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Meredith...27? LOL! ;)