Support

Options
I am a mom of 2 over 50 and need support ot loose:sad:

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    This site is great for support and motivation - we're all here for each other.

Good luck on your weight loss journey - you can (and will) succeed! :smile: :smile:
  • karenmacneil
    Options
    Well, you've taken a great first step by joining up with myfitnesspal.... log your food and (as my trainer tells me) start with little chages - trying to take on too much on at once will be too overwhelming. One step at a time, one day at a time. Plus this site is great for getting support, people are always willing to answer question and offer motivation. Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • gapeaches
    gapeaches Posts: 16
    Options
    Ok question. How come everyday when i finish my journel where it tells you what you would weight in five weeks is changes from day to day? For instance, yesturday when i did diary and ate more calories the outcome is different than today when i had about 100 calories left. :ohwell:
  • melssyl
    melssyl Posts: 66
    Options
    Best of luck to you...
    You are in the right place... don't be afraid to ask... and tell...
    Get some goals in.. (little ones first)...
    Take b4 pictures... you will want to see them later.... :happy:
    Log everything....
    and... don't expect everything to change overnight ...

One day at a time......
  • ldivers
    ldivers Posts: 6
    Options
    yeah that is great. How long did it take you to loose that
  • ldivers
    Options
    Well, you've taken a great first step by joining up with myfitnesspal.... log your food and (as my trainer tells me) start with little chages - trying to take on too much on at once will be too overwhelming. One step at a time, one day at a time. Plus this site is great for getting support, people are always willing to answer question and offer motivation. Good luck!
  • ldivers
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement. I have never done this this before.But I am ready for the journey.
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,982 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 over 50 and need support ot loose:sad:

Welcome to MFP
    Take time to learn about all the features of this site and make use of them.

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink a lot of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

There's a thread on "Motivation and Support" for women 50+
    It is a very supportive group. Check it out

you will be successful if you work hard at this:huh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: