question on weight loss ticker

Options
So, I just started dieting on monday and i have lost 2lbs. I have entered it in and my feed says "gina lost 2lbs since her last weigh-in" but my weightloss ticker thing still says 0lbs lost. Do I need to change it myself each time or is it suppose to do it automatically as you go and enter your current weight on your profile?

Replies

• AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Its supposed to automatically change o your profile. If it didn't, then what was your starting weight? It goes from there, so if you gained then lost, it might say zero still
  • bmwillisbaw
    Options
    It should have done it itself
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    It will automatically update if you enter your weights using My Home>>Check In.

You can also do it manually by going to the Tools tab then Weight Loss Ticker.
  • ginarrusso
    Options
    Its supposed to automatically change o your profile. If it didn't, then what was your starting weight? It goes from there, so if you gained then lost, it might say zero still

ohhh ok that was it. I lost like 30lbs last year and stopped dieting and gained 15 back and now im starting over so my initial weigh in was from months ago and I didnt realize that number was still in there. Makes sense now! haha! I changed it and it is showing the 2lbs from this time around. Thanks for your help!