To A Healthier Us! March Challenge Thurs 3-1

Options
The purpose of our challenge is to give each other motivation, strength, love, and encouragement as we work together to attain our goals.
This challenge will run from March 1st Thru March 31st.
Please feel free to share your goals for the 5 Week Challenge.

Yesterday’s Stats:
Name:
State I am from:
Lbs. to lose on Challenge:

1. On plan (Y/N)-
2. Calories Eaten:
3.Calories burned for week -
4. calories burned for day-
5. calories used for day/week –
6. Weigh in Day-
7. Starting challenge Weight-
8. Current Weight-
9. Challenge weight loss total-
10. Challenge goal weight-
11. Daily victory (big or small)-
12. Exercise Challenge- 00;00

Replies

• angelhop72
    Options
    Yesterday’s Stats:
    Name: Angel
    State I am from: IL
    Lbs. to lose on Challenge: 10.0

1. On plan (Y/N)-
    2. Calories Eaten:
    3.Calories burned for week -
    4. calories burned for day-
    5. calories used for day/week –
    6. Weigh in Day-
    7. Starting challenge Weight-
    8. Current Weight-
    9. Challenge weight loss total-
    10. Challenge goal weight-
    11. Daily victory (big or small)-
    12. Exercise Challenge- 00;00

Good Afternoon,

i thought this might be a fun challenge.. also a great way to meet new people and get new idea's and tips, etc.

let me intoduce myself,
    My name is Angel im 39 yrs old. i will be 40 yrs old on March 30th!! yikes, when did that happen?!?! time flies....
    anyway. I have been and still am a Weight Watcher member and so far to date have lost 86.6 lbs. I joined WW in April of 2007. Yes i should be at my goal weight already..... maybe twice by now... i guess you can say im a slow learner :)
    anyway, ww changed the plan 2 years ago, and for some reason i just did not lose another lbs.... my leader, who is now a great friend of mine, told me to start counting calories. As you can see im down 16 lbs since Jan 2012... It was such an eye opener how many calories i was eating that ww considers Free Food..... Don't get me wrong i love ww and still go once a week to the meeting and weigh in.... but i keep my secret that im now counting calories. Only because i truly believe if i it was not for all the knolege i learned from ww counting calories would not work for me.... i learned to fuel my body, not just feed it.

Anyway,
    im married 21 yrs this coming April. I have one son. He is 20 yrs old... and one dog. who is a 6 yr old pitbull....
    i have been at my job for this June 23 yrs... ( as you can see i don't like change). I have decided that with turning 40 yrs old this year, i am making it MY year... so with that said, my goals are very steep, i plan to reach lifetime this year. My goal is 2 lbs loss per week.. I know i may not reach my goal, but i am going to give it eveything i have. If i do fail it will not be because of lack of effort......

I hope this challenge motivates many of you.
    Have a great day
    ~Angel