Almost there, with lots of pics!!!

Options
I started this journey on MFP at about 148.5, but that is about 5ish pounds lower than my heaviest. I had two kids within 15 months of eachother, and was miserable with the way I looked. My self confidence was at an all time low, my sex life with the hubby was severly damaging our relationship, and I couldn't stand to be naked even when I was alone. Then my husbands recruiter (hubby joined the air force 3 years ago) told about an amazing company called Advocare. He showed us the amazing success he and his wife were enjoying, and the financial gain they were experiencing. So the hubby and I jumped on board, but for financial reasons. But how can you sell a product without taking it? So I started with the 24 day challenge, and the rest is history. I have dropped about 22ish pounds, putting my at about 127lb as of this morning, I am down to 22.5% body fat, and am a sz2 (which is smaller than I have been since I started wearing junior sizes!!!). I would like to get down to 120lbs, but I have decided to simply focus on my body fat % instead of total weight. Now for the pictures

Pre MFP:
May 2011
da23c0bb.jpg

June 2011
3a82a288.jpg

MFP start pic Oct 2011 at 148.5lb (24day challenge day 1)
e80c70ec.jpg

24 day challenge results
Day 1: 148.5lbs Day 24: 140lbs
f384a614.jpg

Dec 2, 2011 approx 137
af91d3ff.jpg

New Years eve 133.5lbs
6d864b0c.jpg

Jan 30 day shred before and after:
4dc62796.jpg

This morning 127lbs:
IMAG0132.jpg

Replies

• supersourbubble
    Options
    you look fantastic!! great job!!
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    yeahhhhh! you look awesome as you know this :) Im happy I wasnt the only one to post bikini pics today though LOL!
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You have done brilliantly and you look fantastic. Your success always spurs me on, I'm at 142.5lb now so i am nearly there but have a little way to go. Thank you for posting these pictures, I am feeling extra motivated now :smile:
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hot MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look GREAT!!! Amazing progress!!!!
  • MissJenn33
    MissJenn33 Posts: 131
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I hope I look that good after 30DS.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! very inspiring :)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Dang girl!! Look at you. Wonderful job!
  • Mayreni
    Mayreni Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Keep it up!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results! BTW love the New Year's Eve outfit!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!!!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Girl! I cannot say it enough! I am amazed at your progress. Goes to prove that if you have the dedication, you can accomplish anything! We started at around the same weight and your weight right now is my goal weight but I havent reached it yet! Maybe I need to eat a bit cleaner! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!
  • miss_september
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!!...and off topic, I love your polkadot towels =-).
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!!...and off topic, I love your polkadot towels =-).
    Those are my daughters towels :smile:

Thank everyone!!! I have worked my *kitten* off and want to be here to help motivate pthers on this journey!!! It's difficult to stay dedicated, but with deidication comes success! Oh, and if I could give everyone 1 simple piece pf advice it would have to be:

DRINK YOUR WATER!!! AT LEAST 8 cups a day.
  • KBUnleashed
    KBUnleashed Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!!!
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look AMAZING! Thanks for the motivation! :)
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Quite an overall difference the shred made too! Keep up the great work!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work.

How's Advocare and are you still doing it?
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
    (P.S. Totally LOVE those polka dot towels:wink: )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!