Best Wraps

Options
2»

Replies

• kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My favorite:
    La Tortilla Factory - Low Carb / High Fiber Whole Wheat Tortillas (Large): 80 calories!
    Stuffed with grilled chicken, veggies and red wine vinegar!!!
  • blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Big pieces of lettuce. Seriously, lettuce wrap tacos are delicious.

^^This. Super yummy, very low in calories, very affordable. I like to use Romaine or Boston/butter lettuce.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Rice-paper wraps....the ones I use are like 35 cals a wrap :flowerforyou:

and yes lettuce is a great wrap!!
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, light mayo or ranch (very light on the spread), jalapeno's, wrapped in a carb balance tortilla or spinach tortilla. You can even add lean turkey bacon

Ate one last night as a matter of fact!
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    Sliced hard boiled egg
    Pickle
    Lettuce
    Mustard
    Salt and Pepper
    a little mayo if you want

Keeping the egg in slices helps bring out the flavor of the egg, while a normal egg salad sandwich has more mayo flavor. I like this in a smaller tortilla sized wrap, it is a great snack or light meal. I like these ancient grain tortillas, I find some of the wraps to have strange flavors or textures.
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love lettuce wraps!!!
    I fill mine with tuna, red onion, celery, and a little bit of calorie wise 3 cheese ranch dressing :)
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    la tortilla factory
    low carb, high fiber wraps
    80 calories each
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    I use Tomaros ( I think thats the name) Low carb tortilla wraps.
    1 lb boiled chicken breast.. I shred after boiling.

I take 4 oz chicken and put in tortia. put a few drops of franks red hot sauce, sprinkle with reduced fat cheese and wrap it up like a burrito. You could add anything else healthy that you like. Im just kinda picky. I prep them for the week and then wrap them in ceran wrap and throw them in the freezer.
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Flat Out wraps. 100 cals and 8 g Fiber. Soooo yummy too!
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Try these

La tortilla factory smart and delicious soft wraps

90 calories, 3 grams of fat, 13 grams of fiber, and 8 grams of protein (so only 1 weight watchers point). In the nutrition department they are great too -- made from oat fiber, whole grain rye flour, and extra virgin olive oil.
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Flat Out light italian wraps(90 cal) with hummus, turkey, spinach, red onion. Delish and filling!
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    i like pocket thins with peanut butter. 100 calories per pocket and then a tsp of peanut butter. I like to eat one of these if i'm going to a party of dinner so I don't eat too much.
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Kangaroo honey wheat pockets 90 calories, whole wheat low carb torilla 80 calories, lettuce, and oroweat sandwich thins :) sara lee also make bread that is 45 calories a slice
  • Erica122883
    Options
    La Tortilla Factory - Smart & Delicious Soft Wrap (Made With Extra Virgin Olive Oil) are quite tasty, and the olive oil makes them very moist. A package of them lasts me about 3 weeks as I don't eat very many sandwiches.

15007625.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • slo02ee
    slo02ee Posts: 29
    Options
    My favorite tortillas are the low carb, high fiber ones from La Tortilla Factory. I believe each one is 50 calories, 10 carbs and 7 fiber. They don't taste like cardboard, and they're very filling. I have one every morning to make a breakfast burrito.

There is one they have at Sam's Club that's pretty good. I want to say its something like Santa Fe Tortilla Company? Something like that. Those taste better but the stats are a bit higher.
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    I'll usually do an 8in wheat wrap with 2 pieces ham or Turkey breast with plain yellow mustard, 1-2 tomatoe wheels, lettuce, a couple jalapeno slices, and sometimes a piece of American cheese. When I made them before, they were about 45 Cals each. If you use both meats. then use one each....
  • greeneyedredneckangel
    Options
    josephs flax oat lavish 50 cal for half i use them for wraps and enchilladas they are good and high in fiber
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bump for ideas !!!