Finally, I'm home

Options
I've tried to lose weight for a long time, but never have really had the support group of people that know what I'm struggling with. Sure, family and friends can say good job when you post a loss, but if they aren't fighting the same battles, it doesn't help motivate me as much. Glad a friend of mine recommended I sign up here.

Replies

• vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    Welcome! I hope I can speak for everyone and say we are all glad to have another friend during our journey! Good luck!
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome home and you will proabley find it an addicting place to be as some of the rest of us do :-)
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for joining a winning team! Keep at it. It will make a difference. Please feel free to add me if you're looking for direct encouragement.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I felt much like you do before I found MFP! This place is wonderful. So much encouragement and support. It's infectious!
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend if you wish. Sometimes I need all the help I can get just to get out and walk.
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yep, its nice to know others are doing exactly what your doing and going through some of the samethings. Help or a pat on back is just a click away. :smile:
  • 2hawt
    2hawt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thx guys.... Motivation is my problem for real
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you joined up Micah! :o) Now, have you fixed your food diary to where I can see it yet??? :oP
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT place to find supportive friends, a laugh or two and answers to questions you may be afraid to ask somewhere else.. Good luck in you life change..
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is fun here, a good place to go when you're hungry but don't want to eat!:glasses:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great place to be. Lots of motivation and support here. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    When I started dieting this last time, starting in September, I didn'tknow how long I would stick with it. Without this site, I think I would have been long done. I check here everyday for motivation and support knowing that someone has or is going thru the same things I go thru. Good luck to you! :smile:
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    If you need more motivation or support, feel free to add me! :)
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Welcome home. We are all a bunch of losers (of pounds) which makes us the big winners!! Have fun!
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    This is the place to be!!
  • Cnsa143
    Cnsa143 Posts: 53
    Options
    Congratulations on finding this place i know i am too. I joined a week ago and have already lost 3 lbs. This is a great place to help your goals, to meet friends and encourage each other! Feel free to add me I am on here daily and I too am just starting my weight loss goal, I came here because I am doing this alone and it is hard! :flowerforyou:
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welome to MFP.....I love this site,,,Best wishes on your weight loss journey !
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board. It's been almost a year for me and 35 lbs. down. Best of Luck!
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    this site (community) is amazing. so helpful for me and for others. welcome.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you joined up Micah! :o) Now, have you fixed your food diary to where I can see it yet??? :oP
    haha Kayla, I thought I had it set to friends. Can you still not see it?