could use some friends

Options
I started this about a month ago. Still havent lost more than four lbs since Ive been on here. I really could use some friends to help motivate me. I will be visiting the doc next week. No major problems just need to get weight under control.

Replies

• kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You can do this:D
  • Sunbeam0904
    Sunbeam0904 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey - My name's Susan - feel free to add me too :-) Hope the doctor goes well.
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just restarted my journey at the beginning of this year. I have lost 10lbs. That is 5 lbs a month and exactly where I want to be. Just remember that it will take baby steps to achieve your goal. Do not feel bad that you only lost 4 lbs...feel great because you lost 4lbs!!!
  • Cucchim
    Cucchim Posts: 3
    Options
    You can add me. It is hard to stay motivated. I have lost 20 pounds in the past 7 months (baby weight and then some=)). We can help you stay with it!:happy:
    Michelle:
  • ackersb
    ackersb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I could use some help and motivation too!! Please add me : )
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • kinggarnett
    Options
    Hi,
    I just joined and would like to be part of your group. Thanks:smile:
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    Yay! Add me - thatgirlblogs
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as well.
  • MrsAmySchoener
    Options
    I could use friends!! ADD ME!! Everyone :)
  • natpotter29
    Options
    Wow thanx everyone for your quick reply! Feeling motivated..
  • BikiniMimi
    Options
    Yeah, I feel Im in the same boat. Could really use some motivated people in my corner too :) Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost 11 lbs and still have 22 more lbs to lose. Feel Free to add me, I could use some more friends myself :-)
  • MissPiggyWiggy
    MissPiggyWiggy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hiya
    Im new to this site and im loving it! i started at 10 11lbs but now 9 st 8lbs. I could use some help and motivation from some new friends on here. Females only
  • katihansen31
    Options
    Add me, Im always looking for new friend and its fun to motivate each other. If you are looking for a good place to work out and are in the springfield area let me know
  • ih8300
    ih8300 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, you can add me! I am Ann, I just started today with the 2 shakes a day thing... tracking online and hoping for results. YOU STICK WITH IT! Tons of water they say, tracking that too. Good luck!
  • roadworthy
    roadworthy Posts: 130
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I will do my best to encourage you. I started about 7 weeks ago. 4 lbs in a month is not bad at all, it is going to take time.
  • sunshinesodevine
    Options
    Hi, my name is Liz. I joined today and will be starting tomorrow. I really need motivation. I need to lose about 40 lbs due to health issues...Good luck to everyone trying to lose the weight....here we go...yayyyyyy
  • LORIGRUETZ
    Options
    :smooched: I'll be your friend..... I live in Kansas CIty
  • jacqui8100
    Options
    Why not add me? the more the merrier :)
    Hope it's going well!