NEW TO MESSAGE BOARDS

Options
HI ALL, I AM A MOM OF TWO, MY OLDEST JUST TURNED 21, FEELING A LITTLE OLD AND DUMPY.....I REALLY WANT TO SUCCEED THIS TIME AND I AM GOING TO TRY TO OBTAIN THE HELP AND SUPPORT I NEED ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. I HAVE NEVER PARTICIPATED IN ANY MESSASGE BOARDS, BLOGS, ETC BEFORE. NOT REALLY SURE HOW THIS WORKS BUT, I PLAN TO LEARN AS I GO....

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello, it's great that you've decided to join the best website around. You CAN do it this time, it's never too late no matter how old you are. You've taken an amazing step deciding to do something, joining MFP, and posting. You're doing great so far! Keep track of everything you eat and your exercise and you'll go far. Keep an eye on the message board topics for anything you need. Even if it's just chit chat, we have it here.

Good Luck to you! :smokin:
  • CEVANGER
    CEVANGER Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks Carmen, I really appreciate your comments and encouragement. I really need to stick with it this time and succeed and keep it that way, my cholesterol is back up even on medication and I am definitely too young to be having these types of problems.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: