MY NSV

Options
(non scale victory for those who don't know)
I was just at store for my weekly stock up on fruits and veggies and a young lady who works at check out reconized me and mentioned she has seen me in the last few weeks stocking up on this stuff every week and she congradulated me for it and said she can see a change in my face (thinner and skin is clearer) and I look thinner. As she was checking me out I was telling her about MFP and she already knew about it, said she has been using it for the last year (over 100 pounds lost for her!!) I congradulated her and thanked her so much for compliments she gave me. I was on cloud 9 all the way home and still am. Someone noticed! Cool Beans!
Tina
p.s. please excuse any spelling mistakes as I am a horrid speller.

Replies

• Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WoooHooo, kudo's to you.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful day you are having. Good for you.
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Cool story!
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome -- I know that made you smile :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    We don't normally notice the "small" changes so its great that someone else did and she helped you recognize them! Congratulations!!!
  • kassandra81
    kassandra81 Posts: 176
    Options
    That is definately awesome! Good for you, and good for her too! :)
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!!

10100588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • noahsampeer1
    noahsampeer1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's always nice when people tell you that you look thinner without prompting. ^_^ Keep it up!
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    What an awesome feeling!! Congrats!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Sounds even better than a scale victory!!!! :) Congratulations to you! :)
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    Thank you to all of you. I was feeling kinda down about not dropping the pounds as fast as "I" wanted to. But the more I read others posts the more I know slow and steady is the way to go. But today just boosted me so much! Thank you all again! (still riding that cloud)
    Tina
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!