re-starting

Options
:smile: Decided it was time to "re-start" taking better care of myself. I am a diabetic and need/want to lose some significant pounds before my daughter's wedding in November. Losing 1 lb a week is very do-able don't you think? I'm encouraged just to be in a better frame of mind today! Good luck to all on your journey!

Replies

• thekevinhu
    thekevinhu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Here's to a fellow "re-starter"! I just started my routine about a month ago after falling off the deep end after my wedding. A pound a week definitely sounds doable and I'm looking forward to watching your progress! Let's do it!
  • emilyds
    emilyds Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm "re-starting" too! I think it is a very healthy choice and honestly, I don't know why I ever stopped taking care of myself, life just got busy I guess.

Best of luck to you!
  • CaraLanglois
    CaraLanglois Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a re-starter too:) I backslid in February, gaining back the few pounds I had lost before. It made me realize that I need to make a lifestyle change.

Good luck to everyone!
  • connielancaster
    connielancaster Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm not a re-starter in Fitnesspal but a re-starter in the weight loss category! Hope all of us can encourage each other on this journey! :flowerforyou: