Was your starting weight at 200lbs, and now you are at your

Options
So, I've fluxuated from 200lbs to 170lbs for over 15 years (ugh!, I know!).

I am confident that I'm on the RIGHT track now, and being patient with my slower than expected weightloss.

I'm looking for some ladies who have made it over the hump! Who started at 200lbs, and made down to their goal weight?

I'm 5'5", and 'should' weigh about 140 to be considered healthy. Anybody out there? And, would be interested in showing me their progress pics for motivation?

I'm in this for the long haul!!

THANKS!!

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    bump I am sure there are some out there!
  • morgansmama
    morgansmama Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm EXACTLY like this!! I weighed my heaviest at 200lbs...and it's so hard to admit that!! Especially to other people. I used to be around the 150 area but gained lots of weight after my pregnancy. I'm also 5'5"! I'm on the same journey as you and I am absolutely serious about it, like you! I've lost almost 20 lbs so far and can't wait to get to my goal weight of 140 or less. I wish you all the luck and I hope to see your success story up here soon! :)
  • applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Give me two more months and i will be at 140 down from 209...I'll post pics then :) If you would like motivational support in the interim feel free to add me. I'm currently at 160lbs, Katie
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    I'm EXACTLY like this!! I weighed my heaviest at 200lbs...and it's so hard to admit that!! Especially to other people. I used to be around the 150 area but gained lots of weight after my pregnancy. I'm also 5'5"! I'm on the same journey as you and I am absolutely serious about it, like you! I've lost almost 20 lbs so far and can't wait to get to my goal weight of 140 or less. I wish you all the luck and I hope to see your success story up here soon! :)

WOW! 20lbs. so FAR!! WOOT!WOOT!! Let's do this thing! We'll be posting SUCCESSES soon enough! :-)
  • nhibbitts
    nhibbitts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am at 208 lbs now and 5'5". My goal is 145-150. I gained my weight thru two pregnancies too and just haven't been able to get it off. I can't wait to be out of the 200's. It is so depressing...but we can do it!!!
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    Give me two more months and i will be at 140 down from 209...I'll post pics then :) If you would like motivational support in the interim feel free to add me. I'm currently at 160lbs, Katie

I can't wait to fastforward to 140! GREAT JOB!!!! :-) That is such wonderful accomplishment!

I don't know what under 170 feels like! Actually, I hit 158 once upon a time, but that was with the God-Awful herbal life supplement!

ANYWHO, those days are OVER with....HEALTHY here WE come!!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Start 211.0
    Today 171.0
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started at about 205 and just weighed myself yesterday at 173, which is under my original goal, so I bumped it down a bit more just to see what I can comfortably do. I went from starting to need size 16 in pants to 10s, which is smaller than what I ever wore in college, so I may be nearing the end of my shrinking.

I've had good luck with changing my desired loss per week to .5 pounds as I got closer. It's allowed me a bit more food as my energy level has gone up. I've been going from one group workout a week up to three including whatever I do on my own, so the extra fuel is necessary.

I'm going to go have a bod pod scan sometime in the next month, so I can see where I'm at with my body fat percentage. I think that will be where I start looking next as my goal rather than weight.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i started at 214.6. I am now 142.0. Goal is 137..then ultimate 133.
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    Options
    See my before/after pic to the side of this post. Started at 273, ended at 132. From a size 24 to a size 2/4. I started again at 203 after having a baby- down 21 pounds so far. It can be done! That's why I use that image as my profile pic- to remind myself it can be done, because I've already done it!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    B4 MFP my highest was 199lbs... was at 195.5 196 when I started last weigh in was 185.4lbs... I wanted to cry it was the best feeling seeing myself reach my 1st goal =)
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    SW: 247
    CW: 226
    Goal: 140

I have had 3 children, and a serious bout of depression that got me to where I am..but those same kids (and hubby) are helping me get out of this!
    We all need support! Anyone can add me if you like! Darla :bigsmile:
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Started at around 200 el bees myself. lol

My MFP ticker shows 30lbs lost but it is more like 40, I just started recording it 30lbs ago when I joined MFP.

I currently weight 159 and am going for around 140!! Feel free to add me!
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Highest documented weight was 233, lowest weight .. got to 163 (at the time my orig goal was 165, then was shooting for 155)... now i'm 178, trying to get back to 165 for 2012... 2013 will be to try and get to 150
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5' 6 my start weight was 203 and I'm down to 187..GW 150 so we r pretty close.. Add me if u like. :smile:
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yes! I started at 205, I think. I may have been higher than that, but that was the highest number I saw on the scale. I currently weigh 163, and I am 5'5. My ultimate goal is between 128-125. Please feel free to add me for support!!
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    When I started my weight loss journey, 200 lbs was my heaviest weight. I am 5'3 and currently weigh between 125-126. With time and patience, it can be done. Feel free to read my profile and add me as a friend for support and motivation.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 225
    Starting weight on MFP: 199.5 (height: 5'8 1/2)
    Current weight: 153.4
    Goal weight: 150

It's taken me a year...but it's totally doable! :flowerforyou:
  • latinahada
    latinahada Posts: 168
    Options
    I am 5'5" as well, I started at 201 and am at 167.2 right now...My goal weight is 135. Feel free to add me & my pics are all on my profile!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    When I first started my whole trend of losing weight(September 2011) I was at 221lbs. Way over weight for my height..i'm 5"4.5' and I was just over it. My heaviest was back in 2005 and for some odd reason I just couldn't break that weight off. But needless to say, today I'm 189. It's been so long but I'm finally (not where I want to be) but under the 200lbs. And 5months of hard work and dedication(cheat days as well) I've lost a total of 32lbs and I plan to lose more. My workouts have increased extremely and overall i just feel so much better and the compliments I've been receiving have been unreal. Anything is possible it's just how much you want it:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!