could use some friends

Options
2»

Replies

• waferzdog
    waferzdog Posts: 29
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your friend. I've asked several people to "friend" me to offer help. Look for "waferzdog"
  • LORIGRUETZ
    Options
    I'll be you friend... I just started over 5 days ago :yawn:
  • katiep1022
    Options
    i could use friends too so please add. I joined in Dec but stopped for a few months and Im back again and ready to do this.. we all need a little motivation !
  • COCABEANS
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I have just restarted by weight loss. I'm just trying to get fit and healthy so I can keep up with my kids. :)
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    great for you for starting this journey. you can add me, Good luck and dont give up
  • mbeth21
    mbeth21 Posts: 16
    Options
    Add me! I could use some motivation too!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I can always use more friends
  • Mymy101
    Mymy101 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've just joined and I'd really love some company. I have a mammoth journey ahead of me! I've got t least 5 stone or 25kg to loose, and I'm going to need so much help to keep me motivated. Please get in touch.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I just started also and could use some friends:flowerforyou:
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Add me, I've been doing the weight loss thing for 2 years now, and know what its like to deal with stubburn weight loss. The scale can be the enmey. YOu should take pics, and measure, you'd be surprised how much a difference you will see.
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me :)
  • Bramblecorner
    Options
    Hi I'm Val, feel free to add me ......would love to support you and get some back x
  • krystalaharding
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Add me, too! I'm pretty new here and am ready to add some friends!