Who else here is within 10lbs within their goal weight?

Options
I started my journey about 5 years ago. It was a long sometimes lonely road but now I am with eyesight of goal. I hope to hit goal weight with zero loss of muscle so I am giving myself 90 days to lose last 10 pounds of extra fat.

Replies

• annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have about 6-7 more lbs! I too am hoping to do most of that in fat loss. Got my body fat tested yesterday and am at 22.5%, which is pretty good for a female, but ai am hoping to see a lower number next month!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    2 lbs to go!!
  • christy0623
    christy0623 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hit my first goal but would like 5 more pounds gone
  • SparklesPlenty
    SparklesPlenty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    7 lbs to go. They are stubborn lbs too. They just want to hang around and keep me company.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I too hit my first goal and now have 8 pounds to my ulitmate goal. Those too are also going to be hard to loose.
  • MelMelMiller
    Options
    I am within 5lbs, but wouldn't mind if I dropped a few extra off the total weight loss. :happy:
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I got 10 lbs to go as well but 4-5% body fat to cut, which to me is more important.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm only a few pounds away.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm still about 10lbs away and have 30.8% body fat, which I really care about more than the weight, sigh. It's stuck.
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i don't really know what i want to weigh exactly but this is me.

I'm 5'8.5" and 137. I'm just trying to get back to 130. It's so hard :( ! grrr
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Few lbs here. 160 wanna be 157.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have about 5 lbs to go. Good luck to you all!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Yeah i'm around there. 10-15 maybe. But that's a temporary stop before I start adding mass again. I may go for a cleaner sort of bulk the next time around.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    8 more pounds SHOULD do it. I'm just worried that once again I'll hit that goal and still have more to lose. But I can't be much smaller than 180, I'm not looking to be scrawny. I've got a fire test to take and strength is more important than being slim.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am down 73lbs with 5-9 more to go :)
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    I'd like to lose 7 more. These last 10 are the HARDEST of the 80 to lose! I'm also training for a half marathon so I keep gaining and losing the same two pounds... GRRRR!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Greetings! I have my last 10 pounds and they have stuck like glue. However reality check on my part, I have cheated 2-3 days a week, exercise regularly, and pretty good diet. I need to lower calories and STOP cheating to get to my goal. Good luck to those 10 last pounds!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    yep
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Started on here last April with a goal to lose 10 lbs, which I did by August. Decided to aim for 3 more lbs but haven't lost a thing yet. I'm really working on strength training and toning since my weight isn't budging. I turn 41 in 2 weeks!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I've got 10lbs left to go :)