Ok now im pissed lol

Options
I was only under my cals today by a few hundred and then i went inline skating and logged it on the exercising chart...i even chopped the time in half and now im under by 748 or something :grumble:

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    And that's bad, how? :huh:

exercise.png
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    And that's bad, how? :huh:

exercise.png
    that's way too under!! :ohwell: and its way too late to eat
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Yah that sucks... ? lol
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    LMAO @ ya'll. I too was thinking "how is that a bad thing"? I usually have to beg, borrow, or steal, calories by the end of the day. LOL

I know you want to do this right so I won't diminish your plight. You won't hurt anything if you eat even if it's late and you won't hurt anything if you choose not to eat and lose those calories. One night won't hurt either way. :smokin:

BTW KUDOS to you! Inline skating is quite a work out. Way to go girl!! :drinker:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    LMAO @ ya'll. I too was thinking "how is that a bad thing"? I usually have to beg, borrow, or steal, calories by the end of the day. LOL

I know you want to do this right so I won't diminish your plight. You won't hurt anything if you eat even if it's late and you won't hurt anything if you choose not to eat and lose those calories. One night won't hurt either way. :smokin:

BTW KUDOS to you! Inline skating is quite a work out. Way to go girl!! :drinker:
    yea but ive been under for quite some time....But i feel full after eating...but the downside is in 2 weeks i havent lost any weight...i think my body is either at its plateau or i'm in starvation mode....i'm too much of a worry wart i think....hopefully its just the plateau
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Um... you need to eat. Seriously. Like... looking at your food diary... there's no food on it! Your body's gonna hold on to all it can if it thinks it has to do that to survive. This is not a bad problem. Give your body all the *quality* calories it needs for a couple weeks and see if you don't start seeing the scale head down down down. Good luck!
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you really need to eat hon - looking at your diary there are tons of 3-digit numbers at the end of the day! that's really not gonna help you much - eat more and then if you don't want to eat EXTRA exercise calories you don't really have to - but make sure you make it to 1,200 each day or you will be in starvation mode!
  • cmoore0102
    Options
    Ugh! I wish that was my problem! I gave in and made lasagna for dinner tonight (our favorite!) and now I'm 413 calories OVER! Its 8:45pm and I'm trying to figure out how to burn those off!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    I didn't see any vege's that have nutrition. lettuce has no nutritional value. I 've eaten one of those spindly salads from Sbarro, that salad is all of 10 cals of lettuce and 40cals of croutons.. I think your eating way to many empty cals with nuts. and nothing with meat protiens or bean protien. I also see no milk or yogurt, your a woman and you need calcium. your diet is not at all balanced or healthy. I hope that you can find a new way to eat that will benefit your health and your energy for the day. and then you may find that your weightloss will begin again. I think your body is holding on to what little you give it . Your starving.. please try to balance your diet with a bit more variation.
    Good luck
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I didn't see any vege's that have nutrition. lettuce has no nutritional value. I 've eaten one of those spindly salads from Sbarro, that salad is all of 10 cals of lettuce and 40cals of croutons.. I think your eating way to many empty cals with nuts. and nothing with meat protiens or bean protien. I also see no milk or yogurt, your a woman and you need calcium. your diet is not at all balanced or healthy. I hope that you can find a new way to eat that will benefit your health and your energy for the day. and then you may find that your weightloss will begin again. I think your body is holding on to what little you give it . Your starving.. please try to balance your diet with a bit more variation.
    Good luck
    well this week is going to be a diff regimen...i've changed to fruits veggies and nuts for all but one week... if u go back even a day you'll see i eat a lot of lean meats, cheeses, dark green veggies, and carbs, i usually lack on fruits but i'm doing a cleansing week...every so once in a while i do this...and it makes me feel a lot more refreshed after....i always take my multivitamins when i do this too
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    Good luck
    well this week is going to be a diff regimen...i've changed to fruits veggies and nuts for all but one week... if u go back even a day you'll see i eat a lot of lean meats, cheeses, dark green veggies, and carbs, i usually lack on fruits but i'm doing a cleansing week...every so once in a while i do this...and it makes me feel a lot more refreshed after....i always take my multivitamins when i do this too

Sorry, I didn't see that.. I was just trying to help. and if my tone was harsh, please forgive:embarassed: :smile: ,
    I'm PMSing and I sometimes don't watch myself. Sorry again.
  • erspamer
    erspamer Posts: 2
    Options
    I had to fast for 3 days in order to kick start my weight loss again. Lots of H2O, apples, and exercise!! Low calorie days won't kill ya. Good luck!!
  • mrsprazak05
    mrsprazak05 Posts: 109
    Options
    I am fasting right now too....to kick start through my plateau...as well as cleanse...I am eating only water based veggies for 3 days...TONS OF WATER with Apple Cider Vinegar in it....and I feel GREAT!! Only, I'm doing a full week as opposed to 3 days...but I feel amazingly refreshed...and "lighter"....but my 1200 calorie diet will resume on MOnday!!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I wish that was my problem! I gave in and made lasagna for dinner tonight (our favorite!) and now I'm 413 calories OVER! Its 8:45pm and I'm trying to figure out how to burn those off!
    I can relate.:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I was only under my cals today by a few hundred and then i went inline skating and logged it on the exercising chart...i even chopped the time in half and now im under by 748 or something :grumble:

Sounds like you are starving yourself, unintentionally as it may be.

Try to pre-plan exercise and eating. If you end up skating with the kids and haven't planned it into your day, eat something like peanut butter or nuts to beef up your calories while providing you nutrition. If you won't allow yourself to eat after a certain hour, I would say you shouldn't allow yourself to work out after that designated hour as well, in order to balance out your calories better.

If you are always under on your calories and still working out, I'm suspecting you aren't eating nutritionally correct and are damaging your body. At the very least, you aren't eating enough to lose weight.

I hope you are able to get your calories to balance out. :flowerforyou:
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I hope this helps...My personal trainer and I realized I wasn't eating enough during the day...so the way I avoid this is by eating an extra meal. So everyday I have two lunches with protein. Sometimes that is a salad with chicken or fish on it, other days it is a bean with quinoa salad. I also think you could amp up the calories at breakfast. Add an omelet or make an egg sandwich or something. I wasn't losing weight for months, then started eating 50 more grams of protein everyday to feed my exercise and now I am finally losing weight. Eat more and eat the right foods...if you are working out, you need good quality protein and eat your exercise calories. Even if it is 9pm, I eat a piece of cheese to balance out my day if I haven't eaten enough.
    Sorry if this was too long a post...but I just wanted to encourage you to eat, you will see results if you nourish your body with lots of different nutrients.
    Good luck :flowerforyou: