Who else here is within 10lbs within their goal weight?

Options

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    5 from my goal but I'm pretty happy the way I am right now. Just want to shed a little more fat.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I hit my first goal. now i've decided i'd like to lose about 10 more, so i've got 7 more to go now! :drinker:
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am 5-6 pounds from my final goal..got there before then had a nice Valentines Day LOL and ate the junk for a week gained it all back !
  • Agefyter
    Agefyter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm within 1-2 lbs. My prob is every time I get there, I allow a cheat day, then a cheat weekend, pretty soon I'm up 10 lbs again! Not this time damn-it!:drinker:
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    yup only 8lbs to go :)
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    9 to go woohoo!!

Best of luck with yours :smile:
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 - the home stretch has been frustrating and long, though!
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    about 11 pounds away from goal weight, although I want to lose 11 lbs of fat and GAIN muscle, so I'm not sure what my actual ideal weight would be!
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am 9 lbs away. I started the journey in 2001. I went from 205 to 159. I have fluctuated up and down between 163 and 155 for years. I am training to get to 150 and stay there.
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    2.4 pounds to go but them Im going for another 10 pounds!! LOL!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    9 to go woohoo!!

Best of luck with yours :smile:

We are both at 142..trying to get to 133 :)
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    6 stubborn lbs left...
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I don't know what my ultimate goal weight is but I know it when I'll see it. That said, I still have fat to lose and it's definitely under 10 pounds.
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I surpassed my first goal a while back and am working on the last 6lbs to my next goal of 130. At this point I don't care as much about reaching that number as long as I am becoming more fit.
  • Mellocare
    Mellocare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've got about 9 pounds to go. It's exciting. Trying to lose it slowly though so I don't look wrinkly/flabby when I get down there. :(
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I need 6 more pounds..........
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You all look great - good job hanging in there! Not sure what my goal weight is yet...
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I only want to lose about 5 more lbs but it has been really tough to get there. For me it's not really about the number on the scale I just have a little weight around my middle and on my thighs that I'm trying to get rid of.
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have about 4 pounds to get to my goal! Then it's all about toning!
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have just a few to go too.... these last few pounds have been with me a long time and i'm sure they don't want to leave me... i like to call the fat you lose in the beginning Fast Fat and the last 10 or so the Hard Lard. lol. I'm working on the Hard Lard right now. :)