Looking for new friends, 20 Somethings??

Options

Replies

• fluecok
    fluecok Posts: 52
    Options
    hey guys!!!!

i am looking to lose around 60 pounds
    taking it 10 pounds at a time!!!!

im a full time college student
    work two jobs (xray tech and nurse)

with that said ....... it is soooo hard to stay focused on my weight loss goal =(

but i am willing and trying! =D

looking forward to this site for motivation and support!!!!

feel free to add me as well =)
  • highflyer1
    Options
    Hey, this sounds fun.. I'm not a girl though. I'm turning 26 on Saturday.. 6'0 and target weight is around 175 lbs.. I'm currently at 218 lbs but came from 240. I'm trying to lose weight to ask a girl out.. My last gf was 6 years ago and that's when I gained.. Any suggestions on improving my work out would be awesome!

Oh yeah! Add me up too! Anyone!
  • Jamiep0
    Jamiep0 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just turned 20 last month! Trying to Balance school, work and exercising, so i could use the support. I can give it out too :)
    I'm planning to lose an additional 25 to 15 IBS
  • fluecok
    fluecok Posts: 52
    Options
    Hey, this sounds fun.. I'm not a girl though. I'm turning 26 on Saturday.. 6'0 and target weight is around 175 lbs.. I'm currently at 218 lbs but came from 240. I'm trying to lose weight to ask a girl out.. My last gf was 6 years ago and that's when I gained.. Any suggestions on improving my work out would be awesome!

Oh yeah! Add me up too! Anyone!

its not all about looks!!!!!

lets work on this thing called confidence!!!
    im working on it too! so no worries!
    =)
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, college student, have about 75lbs to lose. I'm on constantly and i log everything, everyday, looking for others who will be supportive and interactive and most importantly dedicated to this site.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    I'm 24, I think it would be nice to have more 20 somethings as friends on here, but I don't discriminate ;)
  • jessma2006
    Options
    I am 24 and have been doing this for about a month. It must be working because so far I've lost 18 pounds! I still have about 60 pounds to go to get back to my ideal weight. I have always been heavier, and two years ago got down to 125 thanks to WW but then had digestion problems and stopped counting points, thinking that might have caused it. I am trying again to get back down to 125, with the help of MFP and WW. I work full time at a bank and have been a full time grad student (I only have three days left til I am done!). I am hoping that I don't become lazy once I am done with school and need some people to help motivate me to keep going! Anyone can add me as a friend! :)
  • drich1989
    drich1989 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    22 here. College keeps me pretty busy, but also fat! My struggle lately is the snacking, those calories ADD up. I love new friends for motivation so feel free to add!
  • MMoore_91
    MMoore_91 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm a new stay at home mom and my goal is to lose 50lbs as well! =) Also I'm 20 years old.
  • mld2003
    mld2003 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to the sight as well, I am 26 years old, and I work in a cubicle all day (Boo!). I am looking to ultimately lose around 30-40 pounds, though my goal for now is 20. (anyone) Feel free to add me if you like, and good luck to everyone :smile:
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    im 23, a sahm with 3 girls all under the age of 5 im looking to lose about 69lbs and looking for friends and great motivators. please add me and anyone can add me :) i think it would be great to have more friends around my age to help motivate me and keep me on the right track.

ps. whoever says staying at home all the time is the easiest thing in the world is lying lol seriously its hard especially when you have kids.
  • Angieee17
    Angieee17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    25 years old here and my current goal is to lose 20 lbs by Summer.. So I guess June? I am also looking for some encouraging friends.. Please feel free to add me :)
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Totally open for any friend requests! I'm a very active member now and I like to give support just as much as getting it. I'm 25, just looking to lose around 10lbs max. Add me!
  • missfitp
    missfitp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP since January of 2011. I lost 48 lbs from January to may, which is when I found out I was pregnant. Had my daughter 5 weeks ago and lost all the pregnancy weight now I'm trying to continue loosing the non-pregnancy weight from before. Always looking for new friends so add me if you wish. Started MFP @ 259lbs, currently. 216 lbs, target goal weight 130-140 lbs.
  • Molissa08
    Molissa08 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27 and looking to lead a healthier, fitter lifestyle! I've already lost 30 lbs and looking to lose another 40. I'd love new friends for encouragement and to get new fitness/food ideas.
  • emmalouise21
    Options
    Heyy, i'm 21. I still have 14lbs i'd like to lose. feel free to add me :o)
  • vannypack
    Options
    hi, i just sent you a request :) i'm 22 years old, looking to lose at least 60 pounds. any others out there feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • sweetazcandi524
    sweetazcandi524 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 27, new to mfp, and looking for new friends also going through the same struggles. Anyone is welcome to add me ! :)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Im 26 trying to lose 75lbs and Im a stay at home mom. You can add me if you want :)
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I would like to friend. I'm 28 and trying to lose 20-25 pounds. I work a desk job so adding in the exercise and limiting my calories is going to be key. I have been bad the last year (or two) and gone from 120 to 140 lbs. It wasn't too much of a concern until my doctor mentioned something and then I noticed that none of my clothes fit. The only funny part is it seems I have gained about 10 pounds of it in my boobs. None of my shirts will button fully closed!