Why couldn't I say no??????

Options
OMG!!! What was I thinking? I went to a "Grandma shower" and ate over 2500 calories at lunch. 1600 was the cake and 800 was the sherbert punch. I feel like I'm dying. I feel so sick. I will have to workout for 5 hours to just work off lunch. Man I was doing sooooooo good.

Replies

• mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Forgive yourself - it was only one day and it was a special occasion. Do your workout and get back on plan. You will be okay :)
  • abbyd37
    abbyd37 Posts: 18
    Options
    I tried to tell you we should stay in the office but nooooooooo you had to go...:cry:
  • Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! What was I thinking? I went to a "Grandma shower" and ate over 2500 calories at lunch. 1600 was the cake and 800 was the sherbert punch. I feel like I'm dying. I feel so sick. I will have to workout for 5 hours to just work off lunch. Man I was doing sooooooo good.

I ate loads of cake yesterday and had some cupcakes today. I did a whole load of exercise to burn it off! I don't eat until i feel sick though :ohwell:

If it's just a one off then don't worry about it. Try and do more exercise tomorrow to work some of it off! :smile:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options

I say, you cannot look at it as "WAS doing so good"... you live and you learn! Just being frustrated by it means that you "ARE doing so good!" Real life is going to pop up sometimes! Birthday parties, showers, eating out... it all happens! Next time just remember THIS time and try to do a little better than you did today. Not a single one of us is perfect :flowerforyou:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I tried to tell you we should stay in the office but nooooooooo you had to go...:cry:
    :wink: That was seriously the best and nicest "I told you so" ever :laugh:
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Forgive yourself - it was only one day and it was a special occasion. Do your workout and get back on plan. You will be okay :)
    Quoted for truth.

You can beat yourself up if you really want to, but it's better for you to just accept that cake, accept that it was realllly tasty and carry on tomorrow. Heck, don't over do it tomorrow with exercise, don't under eat tomorrow as punishment, just get back on the horse and go.

Life is way too short to keep looking at an empty plate with regret.
  • abbyd37
    abbyd37 Posts: 18
    Options
    ^:flowerforyou: Why Thank You
  • SKOrnelas
    SKOrnelas Posts: 19
    Options
    Thank you all for your words. It just kills me cause last night I had shown a loss off 4 lbs and now this. It is just frustrating.
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    A four pound loss is 14000 calories. That's great.

It will take more than a slice of cake to undo that. It will take at least two whole cakes and a The Price is Right Marathon.

You're good to go.
  • SKOrnelas
    SKOrnelas Posts: 19
    Options
    A four pound loss is 14000 calories. That's great.

It will take more than a slice of cake to undo that. It will take at least two whole cakes and a The Price is Right Marathon.

You're good to go.

LOL. I love it.
    and Thank you.
  • pixieq
    pixieq Posts: 16
    Options
    It's life. Bad days make the good days worth more, so forgive yourself and forget it.