looking for new friends!

Options
hi there. my name is vanessa, i'm 22, and i'm from southern california. i joined mfp because i've gained about 60 pounds in the last few years and i decided it was time to make a change. i've recently joined a gym and developed healthier eating habits, and would love to have some pals on here for motivation!

Replies

• Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Michelle I just came back to this site & I recently joined the gym & Am really paying attention to what I eat. This time I am gonna hang in there. Feel free to add me we can all use some support. :)
  • krystalaharding
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Krystal. You can feel free to add me if you like :)
    I would love to see what others do to lose the weight. :)
  • justmy_shell
    justmy_shell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Michelle. First time User - but I love this site already! I have 80 lbs to lose - after 3 kids and many excuses, this is my time to shine! Look forward to seeing everyone's progress to keep me motivated !
  • JessieS210
    JessieS210 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) My name is Jess, I've been consistently going to the gym and eating better for about a month now. I feel awesome and very motivated to keep going. Feel free to add me!
  • bamababe42
    Options
    I have been looking for friends as well with little luck but would love to be friends with each of you and more motivation can never hurt anyone!
  • MrsSherrill
    Options
    i have been on here for almost a month... in 2 days it will be one month. =) i LOVE this site =) add me if you wish =)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    congrats on wanting to make a change!
    feel free to add me if you like =)
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    Welcome! My name is Heather, and I wish you all the success! Anyone is welcome to add me for support! :)
  • ashisashortone
    ashisashortone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need more motivation!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I've been on for almost 2 weeks. The positive feedback and support from others has been fantastic! Feel free to add me!
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck to you! You can do it! Feel free to add me, what part of southern Cali do live in. I live in oceanside but am currently in MI for the next few months. Again good luck to you!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi, im Dawn and love this site and the feedback from friends keeps you going - feel free to add me