My NSV! Hoping to pass it along!

Hi everyone!

Quick story:

21 days ago I was feeling totally UN-motivated, fat and down-right depressed! It was an absolute CHORE to exercise. I'd make any excuse to not have to do it. I needed a change of heart..bad!

Then a lovely MFP friend told wrote me this:
" It takes 21 days to form a habit and to break a habit!!!! Push through those first 21 days.. and then you will want to do it!!!!! "

Wow. That was honestly the best advice someone could have given me at that moment. I bought a countdown app and put it on my phone. According to my app, I've been exercising everyday for 21 days. That friend couldn't have been more right! I love doing it now! I cant wait to get out of work and go exercise!

I hope I can pass along that advice that helped me get my groove back!

Replies

• raedient61
    raedient61 Posts: 40 Member
    Thanks for sharing that....I'll have to put that into motion today!
  • You should!! Great day to start since its March 1st ;)
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Thanks! I'm struggling through 30DS and will keep going!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    thank you very much for sharing. Awesome advice and just keep pushing..

btw, what app is that?
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    thanks so much for sharing.. i am feeling exactly the same way you did 21 days ago. this is motivating
  • <3 so glad i could help! The app is called "days left". Its a widget i have for my android phone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!