• psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    This is me pretty much exactly.

5'5"
    Starting weight = 210
    Current weight = 142
    Goal weight = 133

Feel free to add me. I'm not completely at goal yet but not far off. And good luck with your goals :smile:

I have progress pics in my profile
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Not home to post pics.
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    SW: 191 my highest :(
    CW: 186
    GW: 120 (It says I have lost 0 because I got a new scale and my old one lied! I was heavier than I thought...so anyways...until I reach the weight I thought I was in the beginning it will say 0 lost :( )
    I am 5' 2 1/2
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    I am 5'5" as well, I started at 201 and am at 167.2 right now...My goal weight is 135. Feel free to add me & my pics are all on my profile!

WOW. You look amazing. I can't wait to get to 167. How long did it take you to get there? And what are you doing?
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    ME! My highest was 204 - started MFP almost 1 year ago at 187 - now hovering at 155. My goal is 140 "ish". I'm 5'4.75" :) Feel free to add me
  • nancy5012
    nancy5012 Posts: 40
    Options
    Starting weight - 215
    Current weight - 170
    Height - 5'3"
    goal weight - 130
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5.5" and started at 198lbs. Slowly loosing, about 1lbs every 10 day and now at 174lbs, but aiming for 140-147. There is a picture in my profile where i have put several pictures together for comparison.

I think you should be able to see the photos but feel free to add me if you would like, my diary is open and i eat some of my excercise calories :smile:
  • ginger531
    ginger531 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 280 lbs. I've been overweight/obese my whole life, but after getting married I finally decided to take weight loss into my hands. I knew that my husband would be my motivation and encourager, and I waited until after we were married to really get started. I am currently 262.8 lbs (as of this morning!), and I'm working down to 190 lbs. 190 lbs is my first goal... I want to get under 200 lbs, but after I reach my goal, I want to re-evaluate and try to get down to somewhere between 160 and 180 lbs.

But even at 262, I'm feeling amazing. And I definitely want to keep going and feeling better... I know I can get there... :) We all can!!
  • cm4bd1
    cm4bd1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ok my heaviest weight was a pregnant 238 pounds, the lightest i have been in my adult life was 178. i'm also 5'5'' so when i read your post i got really excited. i thought maybe we could be buddies. im just getting started myself, and you can see we have the same amount to lose, so lets get to it.
  • silmarilliane
    silmarilliane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hello! i was around 205 pounds when i started in january last year. i managed to get down to 155 by the end of the year - here are my pics if you want to see...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/414511-50lb-down-wanted-to-show-my-pics

as you said, at 5'5 i should be aiming for 140, which is what i'm planning on doing this year, if i can stop myself sabotaging...
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was almost there. I think I may even have been at 196 at one point.

SW: 194.4
    CW: 177.4
    GW: 150

MFP and P90x are helping me reach my goal =)
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Anyone who would like more support can add me as well.

I'm also 5'5" and I started out at 246 and am currently in the 160s, been fluctuating between 163 and 168 for a while now. I'd like to lose about another 20 pounds to get to 145.

I've taken the slow but sustainable route. It's taken me about 2 years to lose the 80 or so pounds I've lost so far.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I started at 205 and have lost almost 30 pounds. Had a set back due to gall bladder surgery and a horribly problem I developed after that prevented me from eating salads and a lot of the healthy stuff I enjoy. I have fallen off the bus so to speak, but I am working at it again, not counting today..lol. I am aiming to have the last 23 pounds gone by April. I know I can do this and I will acheive as will you! Grab my hand and let's go.
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    See my before/after pic to the side of this post. Started at 273, ended at 132. From a size 24 to a size 2/4. I started again at 203 after having a baby- down 21 pounds so far. It can be done! That's why I use that image as my profile pic- to remind myself it can be done, because I've already done it!

you look amazing. You've dropped a whole person. How long did it take you to lose all that weight? Doesn't matter, you've proved that it's possible and have definitely inspired myself and i'm sure many other people. I remember being told, at my heaviest, someone telling me that there's no way that i would ever be at a size 3-5 or whatever..but from seeing your post and pictures..it's proven that even i could get there...not too sure how small i want to get..but you know what i mean.
    Thank you very much for sharing
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Back around my birthday (in November) I was 203, my heaviest non-pregnant weight. I started MFP in January at 198.8. Today I am 185.2! I'm hoping to get to 165 (I'm 5'8")
  • visions845
    Options
    was 222
    now 210
    wootwoot!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I started at 204 back in May and am 154 now. I'm 5' 9" and I am looking to get to a 20% BF and get some awesome strong muscles:happy:
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started at 204 back in May and am 154 now. I'm 5' 9" and I am looking to get to a 20% BF and get some awesome strong muscles:happy:
    Wow, I'm about your height and started at about the same weight. I can't imagine being down to 154 as I'm getting some definition at 173.

Bodies are so different!
  • Sabdavis
    Sabdavis Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started at 191 (but was 198 at my heaviest), am 5'2 and currently at 160. There are pics in my profile (not sure if it's public, but my profile pic has start and current (or 3 lbs ago). I have a goal of 140, also, and expect to be there around June/July. I believe that weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. As long as you're headed the right direction and get back on track after setbacks, you'll get there. Like I always say, a year will pass either way, with me fat or thin.

9753027.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!