Tooting my horn

Options
Today I pulled out a pair of size 10 jeans that I haven't been able to wear in over 2 years....decided to try them on to gauge my progress (for me that's easier than using a measuring tape). I'm wearing them!!:drinker: If I weren't planning to work out later, I'd probably wear them all day. I LOVE being able to wear clothes that I haven't fit into in a long time. For me it's very motivating. I can actually SEE the results of my efforts!!:smile:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Today I pulled out a pair of size 10 jeans that I haven't been able to wear in over 2 years....decided to try them on to gauge my progress (for me that's easier than using a measuring tape). I'm wearing them!!:drinker: If I weren't planning to work out later, I'd probably wear them all day. I LOVE being able to wear clothes that I haven't fit into in a long time. For me it's very motivating. I can actually SEE the results of my efforts!!:smile:
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Great job!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    good for you. I am motivated for a 8-10 in size.

When I first lost weight, I had jeans I hadn't worn in 3 years. Coming from a tight 20 to a baggy 16 now, I love it.

They still had the tags on them.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

Great Job:drinker:
    I too haven't seen size 10 in years (10 to be exact) and the funny thing is when I went to try a pair on that I kept for that long they fit but were high (MOM) waisted jeans and now I won't wear them anyway b/c they are out of style! So, I had to go out and buy myself a new pair! Oh Darn!

Keep up the good work!!
    p.s. the baby is too cute in your pic
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    wooohooooo!!!! nice work! :happy:

smaller jeans are such great motivation!
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    congratulations, must feel great :smile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Hey, at least you can or have fit in a size 10! I think I was born a size 10! :laugh:

congrats!!! keep up the great work!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hey, at least you can or have fit in a size 10! I think I was born a size 10! :laugh:

congrats!!! keep up the great work!

hahaha! I always say that my bones alone weigh 150!
  • arubabound
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!! thats great!!! nothing better for motivation then the smaller size!! Ignore the scale...long live the jean test!!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    p.s. the baby is too cute in your pic

Thanks, that's my niece, Elizabeth:smile:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing awesome!! Great job!! I'm getting so mad because my workout pants keep falling down so in one way I'm like Yeah I'm doing it, then I'll get too cocky, try my jeans on and still too small GRRR. Oh well. Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Wohoo!!! Way to go :love: