200 calories left-what to eat?

Options
help! my mind has gone blank. i have in the house-

peanut butter
wholemeal pitta bread and wraps (160 cals each)
yoghurt
berries
peppers
oatmeal
milk
noodles
flour

...think that's pretty much it :( any ideas?

Replies

• Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I've always liked the oatmeal + peanut butter combo.
  • naffito
    naffito Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wrap with a little peanut butter?
    nom!
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    EAT NOTHING!!! I found eating back all my exercise calories is counter productive. When I stopped eating back all my calories, I started losing more weight. Hmmm lets see, burn more, eat less = lose weight!!

Drink some water, go to bed!

- Mike
  • AllyCx
    AllyCx Posts: 7
    Options
    You don't necessarily have to eat the remaining cals.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I like p.butter on my wraps. I cut it into bite size pieces so it seems like a lot more to eat....LOL. Also I like banana with my p.butter.
  • ruthvbailey
    ruthvbailey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I totally agree Mike. Drink more water as often when you think your hungry your body is craving water which in turn fills you up. So yes drink water and go to bed you might have a surprise in the morning whe you get on your scales.
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor to have my thyroid checked because I have lost no weight in 4 weeks have not gained any back though. She checked my thyroid and everything was fine. So I told her about mpf and pulled the app on my phone. She said eating your exercise calories on a deficit is important but it depends on how much weight you have to loose. I want to loose 60 lbs. So I should be eating only part of those calories back because my body will simply take from what I have stored. If i only had let's say 10 lbs to loose I would want to be eating all of my exercise calories back because I do not have much in storage. Makes sense. Something to think about. Hope this helps.
  • Kali112
    Kali112 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    thanks guys-i am actually only eating 1000 calories a day and i never eat back my exercise calories (at least not on purpose). So i was at 800 today. Settled on 2 dark rye ryvita with PB and a cup of tea :)