Its 5 O'clock somewhere..........

Options

Replies

• KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    yo boozers...you need to see someone else has no will power to make you feel better?

its 5 am somewhere too! work out you lazy chubster...HA

Looks like someone needs a drink!

My newest beverage is a lemon drop made with cake vodka. Delish!

And currently needs anger management and sensitivity seminars as well..........never tried a lemon drop before!
  • Littlemama76
    Options
    What's your poison?

Mine, currently.......a glass of red wine..........

Me too, a nice glass of red wine...

lol, I just remembered what my profile pic was...it's the only picture I could find of me by myself.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    What's your poison?

Mine, currently.......a glass of red wine..........

Me too, a nice glass of red wine.

Hence the pic? ha ha........good choice!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Once in a blue moon I enjoy a bit of Glenfiddich scotch
  • fhacker
    fhacker Posts: 57
    Options
    PS Is it me or has knob creek really declined? I feel like its a bit lacking in flavor complexity and I didn't used to think so. It might be me.

I haven't noticed a decline. I've been drinking it for years and I would consistently put it as a favorite, a bit behind Bookers, Bakers and Wild Turkey Rare Breed.
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    I'm really into Moscato these days. But I only let myself have it once or twice a month.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's Sangria
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    And currently needs anger management and sensitivity seminars as well..........never tried a lemon drop before!

I really like them. They are often viewed as a very girly beverage, but some bartenders know how to make them fuerte/man approved.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Margaritas, of course! :drinker:
  • 32nissy
    32nissy Posts: 67
    Options
    I LIKE BEER.
  • KJVBear33
    Options

I really like them. They are often viewed as a very girly beverage, but some bartenders know how to make them fuerte/man approved.

Thats awesome!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    5 O'Clock - ahhhh - must be time for the gym and a protein shake ;-)
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I LIKE BEER.

Beer and margaritas are AWESOME............
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I LIKE BEER.

Me too!! Corona Light with lemon NOT LIME!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I am good for days, then....

I have one day or two a week where I am drinking like a fish. I prefer Shiraz or Merlot, however my husband always has Icehouse in the house and I'd prefer something much stronger like Vodka or whiskey... but don't buy it because it is MY poison!! :sad:
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It depends on my mood or what I'm doing. With a nice dinner, a glass of wine suits. On the golf course, it's a good whiskey or scotch (with a nice cigar). All other situations including parties are the depends on my mood.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Margaritas, of course! :drinker:

Oh yay! But latelyl it's been Yellow Tail Oak Free Chardonay
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    It depends on my mood or what I'm doing. With a nice dinner, a glass of wine suits. On the golf course, it's a good whiskey or scotch (with a nice cigar). All other situations including parties are the depends on my mood.

Guardien.......what is with the whole whiskey or scotch and cigar combo? Never really got why you would put them together.........not a smoker, never will be a smoker........but that is only me and maybe its because of that that I dont understand. But was curious.......(yeah yeah, curiousity killed the cat.......but its always something I wondered about)

ps......props on your username.......love it........
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    yo boozers...you need to see someone else has no will power to make you feel better?

its 5 am somewhere too! work out you lazy chubster...HA

I am a boozer, a user, and a loser..and love every second of it.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Just went & bought some cheap rum...