Hello. I'm new and need some friends and motivators!

Options
I am 24, from TN and I want to lose 60 pounds as fast and healthy as possible. I have 3 children and losing baby weight for me is very hard. I lose motivation and go a very unhealthy way and I do not want to do that this time. I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated and to give me tips! Amanda :)

Replies

• CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is such a wonderful site, and great for support! Thanks for the add too! =D
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    If you want to add me you'll get a canny few cheers for your achievements :-)
  • miss_september
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like...I enjoy lightening up favorite recipes and strive for variety in working out (well, I have more options when the snow is gone) =-).
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome aboard Amanda :)feel free to add me,30 lbs to go
  • kmastello
    kmastello Posts: 25
    Options
    You can add me! I have about 80 to go!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well -- down 105lbs since last january --- under 40 to go!

start weight 303.4 (1/1/11)
    current weight 198.4
    goal weight 160
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck with your weight loss. Feel free to add me :)
  • brittanygriggs
    brittanygriggs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I joined with my sisters and we're cheering each other on. Good luck!
  • mrserika721
    Options
    Welcome! you can add me too if you want. I only have one friend on here, so I could use more support too! I'm new as well...only been on here since tues.. but doing a decent job at sticking to my 1200 cal/day diet... its not easy! But SO worth it.

Erika
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    You can add me....I have to lose baby weight, my kids are 13 and 5 years old :laugh: I need to lose about 45 more.
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I'm relatively new and could use some friends too. I have about 80 lbs to lose. Good luck!!!
  • cnt21811
    cnt21811 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! All the support has made it much easier.
  • Caper85
    Caper85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am getting used to this app everyday. Each passing day it gets easier for me to do what needs to be done. I'm still not as active physically as I should be. But with people like any one of you lending your support & inspiration I will get there. Mine is a very long journey ahead. Some 300 + lbs to lose!!

Please add me for support & motivation daily.

Much thanks
    Tony
  • risajanes
    risajanes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You Can add me, I new on here and I have 74 more to lose.
  • BigCat175
    BigCat175 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other towards success. Cheers!
  • bridgette863
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I just joined a week ago and I love it. I have 25-32 lbs left to go and have lost as much on here in the last week as I have in the last month without MFP. I am looking for friends and supporters. I am also very supporting and would love to see you succeed.
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • janamb93
    janamb93 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I'm new and need friends and motivators as well. Add me and I will by more than happy to give you motivation!!!:wink:
  • deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey im 21
    im down about 32lbs trying to go for about 55lbs
    feel free to add me
  • Mari0905
    Mari0905 Posts: 4
    Options
    HI! I am 27 and have 3 kidos also. You can add me I am also new and need some fitness pals to do this!