Options

Replies

• tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    was 222
    now 210
    wootwoot!

woot woot is right....girl those numbers are gonna just go down..so keep up the good work and whatever you're doing..it's working...good job
  • tkaawa
    Options
    I started at 191 (but was 198 at my heaviest), am 5'2 and currently at 160. There are pics in my profile (not sure if it's public, but my profile pic has start and current (or 3 lbs ago). I have a goal of 140, also, and expect to be there around June/July. I believe that weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. As long as you're headed the right direction and get back on track after setbacks, you'll get there. Like I always say, a year will pass either way, with me fat or thin.

9753027.png
  • tkaawa
    Options
    I started at 191 (but was 198 at my heaviest), am 5'2 and currently at 160. There are pics in my profile (not sure if it's public, but my profile pic has start and current (or 3 lbs ago). I have a goal of 140, also, and expect to be there around June/July. I believe that weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. As long as you're headed the right direction and get back on track after setbacks, you'll get there. Like I always say, a year will pass either way, with me fat or thin.

9753027.png

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. Weight loss is a marathon....i didn't take you long to put the weight on so it's not going to be fast and easy to come off........
  • mom2jjl
    mom2jjl Posts: 48
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER! :)
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    In HS I was 200lbs and I got down to 160 and then 153 on WW. After my daughter I was 213 and got back down to 158. Now I'm over 200 again after my son and working my way down for the last time ever. I'm 5'7"
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5" and I started at 203 lbs last January and today I am 167 lbs. It's been a long, hard road to get to this weight, but it is possible and as long as you have the drive and motivation, you're sure to get to your goal! :-)
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 202 and I am now down to 147 and 5'5, but would like to get down to 135-130! You can do this!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 203lbs. My original goal weight was 150lbs. I've been at or below that (I average around 145lbs) since Sept 2010.

Last summer after vacation, I dropped down to 140lbs and started having people ask me "Are you ill? You've lost too much weight and are looking ill". So, I gained back 5lbs and am comfortable with where I am now. :)

Edited to add: I'm around 5'4".
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i started at 200....im down to 184 now. At one point i was down to 172, but i fell off the wagon a couple months ago, i still logged but was going over, way over often with little or no care. I am now back on track though :drinker:
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm also 5'5'' and at the same starting weight. I'm trying to stay focused on the fact that in a matter of weeks I'll weigh less and feel better but it's hard to keep it in mind. I would love to see what other's starting at the same weight now look like.
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i am 5'5 i weighed 211 when i started in October 2011 i now weigh 176 as of yesterday when i weighed in my goal weight is 150ish well see when i get down close to there. good luck on your journey.
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    SW 218
    CW 171
    GW 138

Started in Sept 2011... still going. from size 20 to a 14, as of today
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I started around 230s, I couldn't stand to weigh myself so thats my best guess.
    I'm currently at 155
    Pics are in my profile
  • Debbie2685
    Options
    Im 5' 7 I started at 215 that was 2-1-2012 I have a couple of things coming up this year that i want to look great for. I weighed in last week at 199. My goal is 150-160 and I am hoping to get there. I have one friend on here and could use a few more for support. :)
  • tilfordj
    tilfordj Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I yo-yo from 190-170 all the time. It kills me. I am 45 years old...I was at my best after all three of kids (140 lbs at 30yrs old)...then I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism (180 lbs by age 35).......haven't been able to get back under 170 since....I just started this program 2 days ago..for some reason I think this is really gonna work...I love reading the blog posts
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    When I started losing in November I was @ 191lbs. I don't know if that was my heaviest or not because it was the first time I had been on a scale in over a year. I am now @ 166.8 and hope to be back down to 130-135 by the time I finish.
  • JKB52
    JKB52 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 219 and I just started two weeks ago with using myfitnesspal. I am done three pounds but this week already seem to be struggling with weight lose! I need all the help I can get out there to get me to my goal of 175 for now. I am 60 years old and want to get healthy for myself and my family so that I can be around to watch the grandkids grow!
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Add me ladies. Most of you seem to be in the same place I am.

Started at 206 (highest) and I'm at 175 right now. My weight was between 170 and 185 for so many years I cannot remember before getting in a long term relationship 3 years ago and ballooning up to 206. I was 160 when I was single before him for the first time since I was about 21 and it felt great but didn't last long. I want to get down to my pre-baby, 13 years ago weight of 130 (I'm 5'6) so this is in healthy BMI range.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!! :laugh:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I am roughly 5'4" - started at 199.8lbs and currently around 136.0lbs =)
    IMG_6065-1.jpgIMG_6066-1.jpgIMG_6069-1.jpg

these photos were taken around Christmas time; the first is the before - I think I was around 140lbs in the after
    13-1.jpg
  • latinahada
    latinahada Posts: 168
    Options
    I am 5'5" as well, I started at 201 and am at 167.2 right now...My goal weight is 135. Feel free to add me & my pics are all on my profile!

WOW. You look amazing. I can't wait to get to 167. How long did it take you to get there? And what are you doing?

Thank you!! I'm a little over halfway!! YAY! I started Oct. 12th, 2011...I slacked a little last month just do to some issues that couldn't really be worked around, but typically I stay under my cals (have a cheat day here and there) and exercise faithfully...I have taken up running, I love to walk, I have done the 30 DS here and there but not regularly, step-ups, exercise bike, etc. I don't go to the gym, it's all at home so I just do whatever I feel like that day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!