Starting my new healthy lifestyle today!!

Options
Hi!! My name is Lisa, I am 25 years old and I am beginning my new lifestyle. I looking for friends to help me continue this journey and not give up on myself. I also hope that I can be an encouragement to all of you too!

Replies

• BigCat175
    BigCat175 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new lifestyle! I have found MFP to be a great support network and hope you find it to be one to. Cheers!
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome abroad :)feel free to add me
  • visions845
    Options
    Welcome :-)
  • Virvinevervin
    Options
    Hi there! I started my new journey today as well! My name is Victoria and I'm 33. There's a million reasons for me to take care of myself and starting today I'm listening to them! Joined a gym yesterday (Planet Fitness) & actually went and worked out today. First time in over 5 years (or longer actually) that I've done that. My 1st goal is to make exercising a habit... 21 days to make or break a habit, so only 20 more days to go! Starting off small, but I know big changes are coming my way! Congrats on taking the first step! Let's help each other out! WE CAN & WE WILL DO THIS!
  • lucysanchez916
    lucysanchez916 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Lucy, I'm starting today with this program too and hope like you, to stick with it this time and make my countless hours in the gym actually count for something, I've been working out like crazy, but sabotaging my own efforts with unhealthy food and habbits which I intend to stop. We can encourage each other and keep one another accountable for what we do for our health from now on. Congratulations on your new journey and keep up the good work.!
  • JenniferLLioy
    Options
    Welcome!
  • chuckiephudd
    chuckiephudd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the change, and everyone feel free to add me, i can motivate and also need a kick in the but every now and then myself!!!!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!!!!! Welcome and congratulations!
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place. Here you can get good advice, along with great support!

Look forward to your future success stories! :flowerforyou:
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! you're in a great place! Feel free to add me! :)

Michele
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP If yeah need a friend you can add me. Good Luck to you in your new journey.
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP as well and still trying to feel my way around the site. So far, I'm lovin' it!! Feel free to "friend" me, as I need all the help I can get!
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Lisa, I am 25 years old and I am beginning my new lifestyle. I looking for friends to help me continue this journey and not give up on myself. I also hope that I can be an encouragement to all of you too!
    If you need a little faith I recommend my friend, he's a pastor and has lost a TON of weight. pastoradamb (on mfp)
    If you need support and encouragement, I am there, too :)