So frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
For the 3rd week in a row I'm stuck at the same weight!!!!!!! :explode: I'm still eating healthy, getting plenty of sleep, and drinking tons of water and still no weightloss!!! I even tried doing a couple of maintence days to jump start me!! Help I'm so frustrated! :mad: :sad:

Replies

• leighoconnell
    Options
    Btw in the first two weeks I lost 10 lbs but not a lb since. At least I didn't gain.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    shake up your exercise routine. Do exercises that are slightly longer, different, and a little more difficult than what you normally do for 2 or 3 days a week, that should help.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Tody I lost a pound after not budging for over a month. I did this by drinking tons, sleeping well, eating ALL exercise calories, and competely turning my exercise routine on it's head by getting cardio in a different way and adding 2x weekly strength training.
  • smg1010
    smg1010 Posts: 21
    Options
    don't get discouraged!! I have weeks where nothing changes but sometimes it's because i've done more strength training that week and built muscle- but you need that muscle to burn fat! as long as you're following a plan and feeling good then it'll come
  • lettuceb
    lettuceb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, I have lost 1 lb in about 4 weeks and I am doing the Couch 2 5 K program. I strength train (free weights) 3x a week...I have lost inches but hardly any weight. It will happen. I am slowly making changes to my diet and notice that doing this slowly makes them stick. I now drink a lot more water than I used to and am very conscious of what I am eating. Don't give up....slow and steady will benefit you in the long run :smile: