Aussie, new here, looking for friends from all over!

Options
Jodieh75
Jodieh75 Posts: 60 Member
Hi
I'm from Queensland, Australia. Looking for friends on here from anywhere in the world to inspire and motivate me.
I started my weight loss journey in Oct 2011 at 92kgs and lost 7.6kgs on my own but plateaued recently.
Joined MFP 1 & 1/2 weeks ago and that has really boosted me and I've lost a further 2 kilos!
I hope this keeps up because my confidence to do this has really been lifted.
I've enjoyed reading the posts, very inspiring and helpful and if you would like to add me that would be great. Thanks :)

17772971.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Canada here my new friend! Add me anytime!
  • deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    Im from michigan usa
    feel free to add me:)
    congrats on your weight loss so far :D
  • KelseyPalmtree
    Options
    Send me a friend request or message me anytime. I'd love to help support you on your weight loss journey :)
  • Jodieh75
    Options
    Thanks guys, that was quick, I really appreciate the support, adding you now!
  • Rahul_ahuja
    Options
    Uk here add me i need friends too cheers bye
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm from Melbourne.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    American living in Townsville QLD...feel free to add!
  • mld2003
    mld2003 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! I joined MFP a week ago as well, my name is Mary and I am from Texas, USA. Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi there and well done on what you have acheived so far. I'm a Brit but have lived in Thailand for the last 8+ years I would be more than happy for you to add me as a friend x
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi:
    Sorry computer glitch. I am in Ohio, USA. Would be happy to join friends. Just hit a plateau myself. Joining this site is really increasing my motivation.
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You can add me- Oklahoma here :)
  • sabram2147
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! Fee free to add me anytime. (From Alabama, USA)
  • Jodieh75
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I will add you all. Response has been great, so supportive, I can barely keep up!

Can anyone tell me how to keep my ticker in my signature? I added the code manually the first time. Thanks
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Brizvegas. Add if you want. well anyone for that matter just add a msg with your request :) Good luck with your goals.
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    Canada here! Feel free to add me.
  • Adkplmb
    Adkplmb Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new here as well and really not sure on what I am doing. Just know I need to make some major changes in my life. Would like to have some friends as well, so please feel free to add me
  • carlongo75
    Options
    Hi Jodie, First at all, Congrats on your weight loss :) well done!!

My name is Carlos and I live in Sydney. I started my transformation program 7 weeks ago and so far I have lost 10 kilos. It has been a great experience but I know for experience that the most difficult part is to keep the motivation up.

Add me so we can share tips and ideas that will help us to reach our goals.
  • carlongo75
    Options
    Hi Jodie, First at all, Congrats on your weight loss :) well done!!

My name is Carlos and I live in Sydney. I started my transformation program 7 weeks ago and so far I have lost 10 kilos. It has been a great experience but I know for experience that the most difficult part is to keep the motivation up.

Add me so we can share tips and ideas that will help us to reach our goals.
  • Jodieh75
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I will add you all. Response has been great, so supportive, I can barely keep up!

Can anyone tell me how to keep my ticker in my signature? I added the code manually the first time. Thanks

I found it now :)