Pita Chips, Pesto Hummus, and Grilled Asparagus! :bigsmile:

...along with a large bottle of water, of course. :wink:

071009_120800.jpg

Replies

• ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow! That looks very delicious Leah...

Is this "homecooked" or at a restaurant?

-Ian
  • Flyright
    Flyright Posts: 36
    Options
    looks Great!

i had pork and a side spinach salad.

spinach (as much as you want, 8 calories a cup)
    1 slice turkey bacon
    1/2 hard boiled egg (crumbled)
    .3 of an ounce of crumbled blue cheese

and a small (2 ounce) pork chop

total calories
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    leftovers from my dinner last night at the restaurant for my dads bday. :smile:

i went OUT to eat, and checked the menu online beforehand to make sure i would be able to get something healthy. so i got this, with a side of steamed veggies (asparagus) and a side of steamed wild rice. :drinker:

i did allow myself a couple Michelob Ultra's thought. and went over by a few hundred cals. :sad:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow light garlic & herb wedges on 2 -35 calorie slices of oatmeal bread with summer sqaush (grilled on my George Forman grill) with light lays chips. :love:
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I'm having salad for lunch. Yesterday was my and my sweetie's wedding anniversary so we went out. 2 beers (not lite beers!) Chimichanga, and double chocolate brownie with ice cream and whipped cream. YUM. I ate the whole thing, and then got up extra early this morning to run extra far! It was so worth it, though!:drinker:
  • ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    leftovers from my dinner last night at the restaurant for my dads bday. :smile:

i went OUT to eat, and checked the menu online beforehand to make sure i would be able to get something healthy. so i got this, with a side of steamed veggies (asparagus) and a side of steamed wild rice. :drinker:

i did allow myself a couple Michelob Ultra's thought. and went over by a few hundred cals. :sad:

It sure looks Yummy! I'll bet you guys had a great time for his Bday!

-Ian
  • jlefton1212
    jlefton1212 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I had an Amy's Organic Black Bean and Vegetable enchilada. It's dairy free, gluten free, and cholesterol free, and while that might sound unappetizing it was the most delicious lunch I have had in a long time! I used to live in LA and would eat mexican food all the time...cheese enchiladas and crunchy chicken tacos were my downfall. I love the saucy, messy side of mexican food. The amazing thing about this enchilada is that it is so spicy and creamy, you feel like you are eating something really cheesy. In fact, it's just minced tofu, (and I usually don't like tofu). I love that I was able to find a dish that cures my craving for "naughty" mexican food without blowing my calories for the day.

Anyway, I was savoring each little morsel of my enchilada and had to share.