To Shred tonight or not...need help!

Options
I don't eat my exercise calories and I have worked out quite a bit today, walked a mile and I dance when I clean and I work up quite a sweat with my vacuum and laundry so it counts for me! So here I am wondered if it's going to help me or hurt me to do my thirty day shred tonight or if I should take the night off....thoughts? I am on day four of it....I want to do it but I really don't want to do it....help me out or pump me up! NO NEGATIVITY!!

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Do it. & Eat.

Edited to add: Food is fuel.
  • ccraigbba
    ccraigbba Posts: 19
    Options
    Eat some protein, don't skip the workout
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Do the video.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yep I agree, do it and eat more
  • Health_Gal
    Health_Gal Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    It depends -- Are you sore from everything else you've done? Do you feel up to doing something that takes that much energy at the end of the day, or do you think you need to take some down time?

If you are sore or overly tired, you should probably rest. If not, it's up to you.
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    No I'm not sore...I am fine until I start a squat! LOL! It is going well for me...I'll do it! LOL! I usually snack at night, and I usually do Shred after my kids go to bed...I'll suck it up and do it! LOL!
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    You'll feel much better after you get it finished. :) I know I always feel extra good after I finish I hard workout that I wanted to skip.
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I hope you found the strength to do this.. many times, when I am where you are.. I just let my day slide..
    However, I am sure you are a much tougher cookie than me!

let us know how it all worked out..
  • abby1791
    abby1791 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It takes 20 minutes. Do it.
  • SONIA820
    Options
    :) Here I go!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Why don't you eat back your exercise calories? If you did, you wouldn't have this dilemma...
  • SONIA820
    Options
    Shauna...I'm just not that hungry...I've always been overweight but it hasn't been a quantity of food that was the problem!

I did it, you guys are right! Thanks for the pep talk!
  • CaraLanglois
    CaraLanglois Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    HOORAY!!!
    Everyone needs cheering now and then:)
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I did it, you guys are right! Thanks for the pep talk!

Well done! :happy: