New and Nervous!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Lakesha and I am new to the site. I am 32 years of age and looking to lose weight. I have tried several weight loss programs and the weight comes off. The problem is, keeping it off and staying motivated! I'm going to need all the motivation I can get. I love to cook so I am open to anyone who wants to share healthy recipes and snacks :-) I'm looking to meet new people who will help me on this difficult journey and to keep me uplifted when the going gets tough.

Replies

• pushupking
    Options
    Hi there,

I am 36 and what keeps me motivated is that I am entitled by nature to live the best quality of life. The best decision you can make is to commit to doing your best around fitness without compromising your everyday living.. I hope that helps..
  • rolanda71
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard! Feel free to add me as a buddy--the more, the merrier! This app really helps me keep accountability for what I eat as well as my water intake. Good luck on your journey :-)
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started a little while ago too! It is hard and support is always great. I'm sure you'll do fine. This program is easy and facing it every day really makes you see what you're doing and (the best part) when or what your stumbling blocks are. I can't help in the cooking area. Baking is my thing. Probably not great for someone on a diet lol Best of luck!