Newbie here...no friends yet

Options
Hello -
I just started this within the hour. I'm hoping to drop 30 - 35 lbs and then keep it off. I enjoy working out at the Y, but have been less motivated in recent months than a year ago. I'm hoping MFP will help with keeping my motivation high and create a community of support as well.

Thanks
mm2two

Replies

• sbk91
    sbk91 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hows it going!? Add me if youd like
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is a good place, add me if you'd like

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]2272382.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jenlyn37
    jenlyn37 Posts: 13
    Options
    hi! im new too as of 26 days ago. i love this site! Im also lookin to lose bout 35lbs. feel free to add me and anyone else here can too :)
  • cgraziano1985
    Options
    Hello, I just started Monday and thise site definately motivates. Good luck with your goals :)
  • lacheller
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I just gotta say I have only been on MFP for 3 day's and the amount of support I have received in my topic post's and positive people I have encounter already is amazing! Everyone I have talked to is helpful and very nice, if you need support just keep posting topics and the support will come to you! We need to be here for each other because it's always harder to go it alone, so no one should have too! :smile:

Oh and I am also looking to lose the same amount of weight and I am looking for friends as well. So anyone who wants to feel free to add me and if you want.
  • drpope83
    drpope83 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome !!!
  • JMVice
    JMVice Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I hope you find this as useful as I do. Good luck!! :o)
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    add me if ya wanna!
  • juicy4265
    Options
    Aloha everyone. Really stoked about being consistent and see where "it" all goes. Have a good one.:flowerforyou:
  • lashayinc
    lashayinc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me too. Here to support you.
  • Me1ers
    Me1ers Posts: 9
    Options
    You may add me also if you like ...
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'll add you! I need friends too
  • thickythick1
    Options
    Just introducing myself. I'm tryna lose 15-20 lbs. I need movitation to eat better and workout at some kind of gym or something. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • todoparami
    todoparami Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been using the fitness pal for about three weeks. this site has been great! I can log what I eat and keep track of it before I go overboard. My goal is to lose 50lbs a little unrealistic to complete before the year is up but who knows I might surprise myself! Good luck, keep track of your daily intake and you will reach your goals!
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hello! Welcome! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Very nice to meet you:happy:
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • CountDown321
    CountDown321 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome, add me if you like. Looking to lose around 40 and the more friends to cheer each other on the better.
  • AnjelikaJ
    Options
    I'm a newbie too! You can add me! *;-)
  • jbakerak
    jbakerak Posts: 76
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!