Hi everyone! Just introducing myself :)

Options
Hi all! I just started using this site and it's pretty awesome! I have at LEAST 130 pounds to lose and am looking into WLS as a tool. I've been through a medically supervised weight loss program for traditional weight loss back in 2003 (I think it was that year). It wasn't something I stuck to because the dietician visits weren't covered by insurance. At that time, the program also offered Gastric Bypass but I wasn't quite ready for that. A few years later, I was back in the program wanting GB. I went thru the entire program with a surgery date and all! But... I found out I was pregnant and didn't go thru w WLS. Two years later... Here I am, still morbidly obese and ready for a permanent change. I'm not sure which procedure I want to be committed to, so for now, I will be committed to myself, my health and my determination to begin this journey. Thank you so much! *:-)

Replies

• rolanda71
    Options
    Hi from Indy! Feel free to add me. I've been on the diet roller coaster for about 10yrs; and finally just started putting in the hard work necessary to get the weight off and stay healthy. I've got at least 50 more lbs to lose, and need all the support I can get! :-D
    Let's help each other
  • waxqueen929
    Options
    Hi girly!! Welcome :) I'm new too!
  • AnjelikaJ
    Options
    Hi from Indy! Feel free to add me. I've been on the diet roller coaster for about 10yrs; and finally just started putting in the hard work necessary to get the weight off and stay healthy. I've got at least 50 more lbs to lose, and need all the support I can get! :-D
    Let's help each other

Thanks girl! I'm here for you! Ps... I used to live in Bloomington, IN. :flowerforyou:
  • AnjelikaJ
    Options
    Hi girly!! Welcome :) I'm new too!

Hey girl! Thank you so much! I'm here for you too! Let's DO THIS! :flowerforyou: