new and motivated!

Options
hello everyone! i'm a senior in college, getting ready to graduate from my university in june. i have always been going back and forth with my weight, but i definitely gained a LOT of weight during my sophmore year of college. i'm preparing to enter the "real world" now and want to look my absolute best doing it. hopefully i can lose some weight before my graduation in a few months, but that's not my main goal. i want to finally get into shape and do it the healthy way. my goal is to lose 40 pounds (any more than that would be a major bonus, but not necessary for me to feel happy) sadly, i have become a pro a yo-yo dieting; but usually my confidence yo-yo's right along with that, so that needs to end TODAY. so far, i've been really inspired by all the stories and testmonies i've read on MFP and someday i hope my story can be an inspiration for others. good luck everyone and lets be a strong support system for each other!

Replies

• Tulukki
    Tulukki Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Boy do you sound motivated! Way to go! I'll shoot you a friend invite and cheer you on!
  • Khalter1975
    Khalter1975 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am new and very motivated also! Can't wait to start seeing results! I have already posted my story on the "afraid to weigh myself" post...that is my big issue... Good luck to everyone!
  • Khalter1975
    Khalter1975 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hope you are doing well!