Options

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    I love goat t's!!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    right ok, i'm still very much undecided but i put this to you...

I'll go out tonight un shaven and see how i do:wink: but do i trim the edges?

Al
  • arubabound
    Options
    Too much facial hair and you run the risk of looking like grizzley adams..too little and it looks like you can't grow one...what to do??? Well...being a woman......beard stubble hurts when making out....so if your NOT planning on spreading the love, go for stubble because lets face it...it looks sexy!!!!! but make sure its a clean stubble.....you know what I mean , nicely trimmed.....not the I'm too lazy to shave stubble...the one that says....I'm too sexy for my beard!!:wink:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    right, ok, i think i'll try the clean stubble but at the mo its past the short sand paper length and is quite soft, as soft as it could be anyway.

Still like shave it off as i always plan on spreading the love lol
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    Just new facial hair, dnt like it when it gets too long though it is softer then, but when its just growing then yeah thats nice. Im like another laydee that said about the jawlines, i love to see facial structutre, so the less the better!!

:bigsmile:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    the less the better, wonder if that works anywhere else?? lol

:tongue:
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    My man has long hair and a long goatee... I used to hate the look of facial hair before I met him... now I love it when he doesn't shave the sides for a couple of days... I think he is sexy because I love him... and I grew to love the hair too... so I wouldn't worry about the ladies... it's not the facial hair that will land you a nice woman... it's who you are... be witty and nice... open doors and hold out chairs... be ready with a joke... if you can get a girl to laugh then you are 3/4 of the way there...

Jenn
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    HAHA funny, my husband and I have been arguing about facial hair for weeks now. His work has recently allowed the men to grow facial hair when before they weren't allowed any at all, so he has taken it completely overboard and I told him he reminds me of the Bushwackers form WWF years ago lol!! Anyway, I like stubble and goatees but hate full on beards! As long as it's kinda clean cut I think it looks nice!
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    I told him he reminds me of the Bushwackers form WWF years ago lol!!

I used to love the Bushwackers... they cracked me up
    Jenn
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I like a man w/ a goatee! As long as you keep it & yourself well groomed. I don't like the scruffy look, eewww.
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    the less the better, wonder if that works anywhere else?? lol

:tongue:

That depends on the area, and wether it was hair that you was wondering on :tongue: :tongue:

_x
  • arubabound
    Options
    :laugh: too funny Princess........
  • mbaker1169
    mbaker1169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My husband is military so can't have facial hair.....:sad:

When he goes on leave he grows a goatee and does not see the outside of the bedroom til his leave ends :tongue:

Can u tell he has been deployed for four months? LOL!:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like a well-kept beard... Stubble's no good for getting close, I know when my hubby doesn't shave, I tell him to stay away till it's long or gone! :happy: You have to be careful, too, because too trimmed looks like you care too much... but no trim is like you're a cave man.

My 2 cents... worth exactly that! :smile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    It would be easier to see you to tell you LOL...but I think goatee's can make most men look pretty hot.:love: ..and actually seems to slim the face....

scruffy is hard to pull off....it can look messy:ohwell: ...but some chicks dig that:wink: ....i say go for what YOU like! You have to be happy w/ you too...lol

I'm betting you'll look great either way!:drinker:
    hugs!
    Ali
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    ahhh, so i'm going to have upload a picture then... I hate pictures...

I'll check in shortly if i manage to take on i can stomach :tongue:

Al
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    LOL you make me laugh Al....

Do it! lol
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Right then people, i've uploaded a picture to photobucket, and also my profile.

Have a look and then tell me your thoughts...

Al

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/albertschwartz/04042008006.jpg
  • Soniabruja
    Options
    Definitely the goatee will look great on you!!!:wink:
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My wife won't let shave mine off. I guess that means she likes it. Something about it tickles. But seriously dude go wild it's only hair and most women will like you regardless of what's on your face if you have great personality to go along with it.