Options
lisa28115
lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
What are your favorites?

Replies

• Rukiya2012
    Rukiya2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just added Herbalife shakes and protein info...check them for calories, etc. Thanks
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I do the Visalus shakes (Body by Vi.) Best tasting protein shakes I've found!
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i like the spiru-tein shakes..so many flavors and they remind me of melted ice cream, yum.
  • lisa28115
    Options
    I do the Visalus shakes (Body by Vi.) Best tasting protein shakes I've found!

where do u get these?
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i use cytosport chocolate and vanilla, got em at costco. theyre not great with just water but i usually mix em with other stuff anyway..
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    "the deluxe": chocolate whey, milk, banana, and peanut butter

crap, now i want one
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap, I just bought the store brand chocolate flavor. Its pretty good though, specially if you make it with milk (which I do when I do serious calories burn)
  • stwalsh226
    Options
    I like Muscle Milk. I can buy a pre-mixed one at the gym after my workout or from a convenience store and I also have the powder at home. I mix it with either water or almond milk depending on where I am/what I'm doing. Throw in some frozen fruit and it makes a great smoothie if I'm home. Or just throw a scoop in a water bottle and take it on the go with you. Add some water and you have a great on the go snack!! I think they taste great too, with lots of variety in flavors!!
  • lisa28115
    Options
    i thought about trying the EAS ones...
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    syntha 6. It's expensive but mixes well and tastes quite good. I do chocolate peanut butter usually with milk, pb, and a banana. Tastes like a reese's peanut butter cup