Share what ur March to April goals are please.

Options
Hey Buddies! I thought I'd start a thread where we could all put what our March to April goals. i hope you all share. I'm hoping we can look back at this thread next month and be proud of what we accomplished, or motivate us to keep working hard.

My March to April goals:
March 1 April 1
177.6lbs 170.0lbs
stomach inches 41 38
Ok everyone, share share share! you don't have to do lbs and inches. just whatever ur goals are this month.

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    lose at least 4 pounds
    reallllly stick to my workout plan and diet
    be more active during the day, but not necessarily exercise.
    more sleep at night!
  • mariposa808
    mariposa808 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i am a dancer, i dance 5 days a week; modern, ballet, jazz and burlesque. my goals are to be on pointe by the end of april (tiptoes) , to have lost 5 more pounds, to have better balance (increasing of seconds balancing on one leg in the demi pointe (half point) position, to have finished choreographing a 3 minute piece im working on, and to have increased my extension to a 90 degree angle while balancing on one leg for at least 5 seconds.

great topic, thanks for posting and giving me a chance to gain some clarity. i shall report back ;-) we can do it!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 pounds a month!

By March 31- 324
    By April 30- 314
  • elfbaby24
    elfbaby24 Posts: 13
    Options
    My goals. Lets see.

I'm 215 tonight, by April 1st I want to be down to 202.
    My waist is 37.5, I'd like to see it at 35
    Hips are 48, I like to see them at 46

Also, I would like my size sixteen pants to be falling off of me.
  • Lucendiluna
    Lucendiluna Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nice goals everyone!
    Mine would be to keep exercising at least 3x a week and to be mindful about what i eat all month. We'll see where that takes me in terms of weight and inches...
    See you on March 31st!!
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    such awesome posts!! i cant wait to read more!:drinker:
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great goals!! :glasses:

My Goals from March 1st to April Fools !!

Go from 161lbs to 155lbs (got a busy month with birthdays - so not aiming too high) :frown:

To up my exercise from just swimming for an hour twice a week, to jogging also twice a week!!

I really hope I accomplish this!! Good luck guys :flowerforyou:
  • ladyamandajane
    Options
    Well my goals

March 2012 to loose 5 lb and to work out at a minimum 3 times per week, to limit eating out to only twice in the month

April 2012 to loose 4lb and to have been out on my road bike on a weekly basis now the lighter nights will be with us,

Ohhh so hope I hit these goals.
    :flowerforyou: