Just a little NSV (But it's my first)

Options
I was out of clean jeans this morning so I looked cautiously at a pair that I haven't been able to wear for over year, mainly because my tree trunk legs and *kitten* wouldn't fit into them.

Well today they fit :D They a tiny bit lose around the waist but my legs fit so nicely. I shall be wearing all weekend with pride :)

It's funny because i haven't lost any weight at all, over the past month I've lost a measley 2lbs, but I could feel that my shape had changed from hitting the gym hard. I love HIIT, It is burning all of my fat away :)

Happy friday everyone

Replies

• committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    That's not a little NSV!! That's awesome!!! :) Yaaay!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling:) congrats:) happy friday to you too
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Well done :)
  • anasf139
    anasf139 Posts: 101
    Options
    That's amazing well done! Enjoy your success! Scales aren'ty everything as you have showed and to be honest sometimes there victories can mean more that weight loss on the scales! Well done!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. A size is approximately 10 lb.
  • nixnax
    nixnax Posts: 42
    Options
    10lbs of fat converted to muscle would be nice.

I rely on scales so much and shouldn't. This has restored my faith in my hard work.

I was going to the gym thinking 'this isn't working the scales aren't moving' and was starting to really struggle with motivation.

Today I want to go to the gym to burn more because i know it's working now. It's just getting past that first month before the results start to show that is the hard part.
  • naffito
    naffito Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic congratulations!

My tree trunk thighs stop me gettin into my jeans all the time. Grrrrs!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I would not only be wearing them around, but I would be stopping in front of every mirror or bit of reflective glass I could find just to check myself out in those formerly-too-small jeans!

Congrats!
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!! Congratulations!
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That's not "just a little NSV" That is HUGE and AWESOME!
  • nixnax
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I would not only be wearing them around, but I would be stopping in front of every mirror or bit of reflective glass I could find just to check myself out in those formerly-too-small jeans!

Congrats!

I soooooo did this. I wore them most of the weekend. I didn't want to put them in the wash incase they shrunk or something! :D
  • nixnax
    Options
    That's not "just a little NSV" That is HUGE and AWESOME!

Thank you. I love them so much.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That is such a great feeling isn't it? Good job! Keep up the good work! That's one more reason to not rely on a scale. :)
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I know a size SHOULD be 10 pounds BUT I lost 20 pounds and have still not gone down another jeans size. Of course, I am short (5 foot) and my weight is spread evenly ALL OVER! I lose it in my extremities first so my hips will probably be last. LOL I just know what weight I was at when I was 2 jeans sizes smaller and to get there I have to lost another 35 pounds. I'm working on it!
  • nixnax
    Options
    I know a size SHOULD be 10 pounds BUT I lost 20 pounds and have still not gone down another jeans size. Of course, I am short (5 foot) and my weight is spread evenly ALL OVER! I lose it in my extremities first so my hips will probably be last. LOL I just know what weight I was at when I was 2 jeans sizes smaller and to get there I have to lost another 35 pounds. I'm working on it!

I completely agree, I've only lost 3lbs but i've lost inches, and the weight lost has mainly been on my legs and a little off of my waist. I've just converted the fat to muscle so the scales aren't moving. I would like the see the scales move but beggers cant be choosers, i'm just happy that clothes fit better, i'm comfortable in my own clothes again. Without the muffin top until I start wearing my smaller jeans again and the muffin top reappears.

I also noticed this weekend that I will have to buy a new belt if this continues as i am on the smallest hole now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!