does anyone know how to lose weight in your face??

Options
i need to lose in my face cause to me I have a fat face! any suggestions or exercise out there that can help????

Replies

• kkerns1
    kkerns1 Posts: 2
    Options
    your body actually burns fat evenly... beware of things that say that they target burning fat in one area of the body. but with that being said, cardio and circuit training are great for burning fat, and you will notice as you lose weight that it will come off of your face along with the rest of you body.
  • vanessadawn
    vanessadawn Posts: 249
    Options
    yeah you can't target your face to lose fat unfortunately, (anyone who tells you that probably is getting a kick out of seeing you try out some exercises lol). once you start losing weight one of the first place people seem to notice is your face, and you will notice it too with time!
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    i think it's just something that happens with time. Laughing and smiling more cant hurt though :)

174431.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I notice my weight loss in this order...........

Face, neck, stomach and then boobs...............then the lower body is last.
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I've heard it described as "you lose weight last in the body part you want to lose the weight in the most."
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    lose weight all over- That is the way it works
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    eat healthy, drink lots of water, and lose that weight, and your face will thin out too
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I notice my weight loss in this order...........

Face, neck, stomach and then boobs...............then the lower body is last.

Same. The weight loss is always most noticable in my face first.