Looking for new UK friends :D

Options
Not that my current friends aren't Fab, but more friends is more love, if you see what I mean :D

So I'm in London. Not to far into my journey, lost 7lbs, only another 30 to go. lol. But being on this site has made me realise that health is more important that a number on scale. So what I want to say instead is that my health has improved and my aim is to be able to run a 5k without needing a hospital.

I'm 26, married, childless (but possibly that will change in the next few years)

So come on people, friend me and share the love x

Replies

• Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    We are already friends silly! :D
  • LD6686
    LD6686 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey :-)

I live in Hampshire currently, so not too far away from London! I have a lot of weight to lose, and have only just started in the last month, lost 5lb so far.

I'm 25, engaged (2 years to get to goal weight and size before my wedding!) and had our first baby girl in October last year. She is my life and the reason I am doing this weight loss journey is to be fitter and healthier so I can play with her and live a long life. Also to teach her healthy eating and exercise so she doesn't get how I ended up!

Good luck on your journey

Louise xx
  • gail2207
    gail2207 Posts: 133
    Options
    Also live in Hampshire and engaged! On the last pesky 10lb, SW 154, CW 117-118, GW 112.

Add me :)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in London also and have sent you a request.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I come from Reading! So definitely not far from you, only 44 miles east-bound from you. :-)

Definitely want more friends too, the encouragement you get is definitely nice - especially from the UK because you can discuss the supermarkets and foods we have here!
  • LD6686
    LD6686 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Also live in Hampshire and engaged! On the last pesky 10lb, SW 154, CW 117-118, GW 112.

You look fantastic! Wish I looked like that. I'd be happy just to drop down to a size 12 again lol
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options

You look fantastic! Wish I looked like that. I'd be happy just to drop down to a size 12 again lol

I live in West Susex, but I work in Hampshire and engaged! Awesomes!
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Alright guys; Im Newcastle born and bred, from the land of the Geordies. (but no the shore kind!)

Feel free to add me :-)
  • hollie150
    Options
    im in Northampton 24 and single mum to 7 year old daughter

almost half way to my goal weight

havent got many friends on here so always looking for more
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in Sussex and always happy to provide support.

Anybody - feel free to add me.
  • ybcochrane
    ybcochrane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi...i'm in scotland....at the beginning of my journey too...still got the same amount to loose as you ;-)
  • bump182
    bump182 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi
    im in cardiff, im looking ti motivate myself, and i need help and guidance in the gym. i could do with a work out buddy to help gather a new work out routine.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lincolnshire. Request sent :smile:
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    another Londoner!
    I have 10+ lbs to go but am aiming to curb my mad snack/binge habits, gain some snack/treat portion awareness and willpower as I get fit and eat healthily
    to this end I cycle, hula hoop and pole dance and in a month or so i will be returning to parkour! can't wait.

firm believer in enjoying life and that means food and exercise and i can do that and loose weight yippee. Add if you want.
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Oxfordshire I would love to have more uk friends it helps when you from the same area especially when your viewing food diaries I have no idea what some of my friends eat as they are in America and have entirely different food add me if you wish we are all in this together
  • Louise1583
    Louise1583 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So many young engageds and marrieds! Congrats to you all.

I'm 28, live in London, nowhere near engaged or married, but on a mission to lose 12lb in time for my sister's wedding in June. I have already had my big weight loss journey - a couple of years ago I lost 2 and a half stone, but I'm ready to lose that last half stone (and the additional 5lb that I've fluctuated around in the past year).

I don't have many "friends" on here yet as I've just started, but I'm happy to share my experiences with anyone who wants some motivation or a big kick up the backside. :)

Louise x
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wahoooo lots of friends!